dream come true (hayden hicks)

requested by: @officialmrsschnapp
hope you enjoy love!:))
__

it was the week of the homecoming dance, and you were still hoping on someone to ask you.. mostly of all, hayden.
hayden was the only boy you've had a crush on since elementary school. now you guys are in high school in the 9th grade. he was on the school's football team.
__

"wait for me! im coming!" your friend said grabbing her books.

"come on we have to go to the pep rally to go watch the homecoming performance" you said grabbing your friends hand and running to the performance.

(an: if you guys happen to not know what a "rally" is.. it is a Pep rally or assembly with a gathering of people, typically students of middle school, high school, and college age, before a sports events or dances. The purpose of such a gathering is to encourage school spirit and to support members of the team or any school activity for which the rally is being thrown.) :))

when you guys walked into the room where the pep rally was going to take place, you guys sat down in the first row to get good seating.

then the lights shut off.

"welcome! to this weeks pep rally!" the speaker said.

"we have a performance held by our football players and a special ask out to the homecoming dance" the speaker said and smiled.

the crowd cheered.

the football players came out and started dancing.

"what is this?" you said laughing.

everyone was laughing at the football teams silliness.

then it got serious and a romantic song came on the speakers. and they dimmed the lights.

(play the song above for a better experience! just swipe) :)

two of the football players walked up to you and lended their hands out to grab yours and you looked at your friends confused.

"go y/n!" your friend said cheering for you and giggled.

when you walked up to the circle of boys surrounding you, they all had a rose to give you.

you grabbed the roses and held them in your hands nervously waiting for what is about to happen.

"now... what we have all been waiting for... here is your football teams quarter back.... Hayden Hicks!" the guys yelled into the microphone.

the crowd screamed his name and you started to smile uncontrollably.

he was in his football jersey #15.
he looked so charming and cute in it.

he smiled at you from a distance.

he walked up to you and he had a big teddy bear and a box of chocolates in his hands, and he turned you around to face the boys again.

the boys were holding a big sign that read.

"roses are red, tiaras are stunning... come be my princess at this years homecoming!"

you looked back at him and he held the microphone up to your mouth and you heard the crowd scream.

"yes!" you said and hugged Hayden who was blushing like crazy.

people were clapping as they screamed both of your guys names.

your friend then came up to the stage and gave Hayden a princess crown to give to you.

"y/f/n, you knew about this?" you said smiling.

"of course! enjoy bestie!" she said and skipped off stage waving at the people.

Hayden thanked your friend and put it on your head and started blushing.

you grabbed his soft rosy cheeks and grinned at his lovely smile and admiring his beautiful eyes.

"any thing you would like to say y/n?" the guys speaking said smiling.

"umm, yes actually i am sooo stoked to be your homecoming date to the dance and im excited to see most of y'all there. yes, i can admit i was very confused with the ask out at first but honestly it blew me away with the way that it was planned out so well, with one of the most kind hearted guy I've known since elementary.. if i could say one thing i think it would have to be that, this was a 'dream come true' absolutely" you said.

Hayden grabbed your hand and smiled at you.

the crowd was in awe as you guys admired each other.

then Hayden realized that the pep rally wasn't over and he giggled.

"thanks everyone who came out to support and thanks to the football team for helping me out! You could catch us at homecoming this year!" Hayden said and hugged you.
___
an: hey y'all remember if you guys have anything you want me to write about, let me know so i can write up something nice for y'all:))
and @officialmrsschnapp hope you enjoyed your imagine, I enjoyed writing it💞
remember to vote, or click the follow button for the next beautiful imagine next up... stay tuned for more, ly guys!