its a prank?! (daniel seavey)

you were dating Daniel for about three months now and last night he was acting kinda weird. now it's the morning time and you woke to him not being in the room with you.. but there was something left behind.
___

you woke up patting the side of the bed trying to wake up Daniel but you noticed that he was already gone.

you started to wonder where he was going early in the morning. the apartment you guys live in had no sign of Daniel so you started to worry.

you picked up your phone and dialed Daniels number to call it. but he didn't answer.

you sat on your bed and started thinking "did he leave me?" or maybe he just went somewhere real quick.. but why wasn't he answering his phone, he always answers..

you got up and noticed a note on the desk where you guys edit your YouTube videos and it read: "dear y/n, i got a call in early in the morning from my manager, i know you are wondering where i am but unfortunately i had to take a plane out to go out with my friends on tour, i know it's all of a sudden but im going to be gone for a awhile. love you and sorry of the inconvenience"

you ran your hands through your hair and started to get anxiety, thinking of the fact that you were going to be living in the apartment by yourself and that your gonna miss him.

you sat in the corner of the room crying so much that you started hyperventilating and contemplating life.

someone knocked on the door and you jumped out of your spot and walked slowly to the door.

you opened it slowly being cautious but thought it was daniel coming back of something maybe..

someone ran inside covered in an all black suit and started yelling at you. "where are the valuables?!" the manly voice said.

you didn't know what to do cause you were so thrown off but you ran up the stairs trying to get away from him.

but he managed to catch up and grabbed your leg to stop you and picked up up to the point where you were hanging over his shoulder.

"put me down you freak!" you said yelling and slapping his back.

"what are you going to do about it?" the strange voice said.

"i will call my boyfriend!" you said crying at the thought of Daniel.

"he's gone, i saw him leave this morning" the man said tossing your body on the couch in the living room.

you crawled to the corner of the couch and pulled your legs up to your chest and started to panic.

"stop crying!" the man said raised his voice and slapping his hands on the table in front of you.

"no please for real stop crying" the man said pulling off his mask to reveal Daniel who was laughing.

"what the- hell Daniel i was scared to death!" you said yelling at him and walked away.

he walked behind you and grabbed you by your waist to turn you around facing him.

"baby in sorry it was a prank" Daniel said smiling.

"i was worried sick! at first i thought you were cheating on me and then i saw the stupid note you wrote me-

you started hitting him on the chest gently and he cut you off by kissing you.

you hand was in the air still hesitated to hit him but you moved it to the back of his neck and held him while you guys were kissing.

it was such a good kiss that it relieved the stress you were having.

you parted from him and you guys caught your breath.

"wait so where is the cameras if it was a prank" you said raising your eyebrow up curiously.

there was one behind the tv, the self and one in your guys bedroom.

"let's go end the video with the outro" he said and piggy back ride you to the bedroom.

you guys sat on the bed and he said.

"thank you guys for watching hope you enjoyed as much as i did, make sure to subscribe and hit that like button below for more fantastic videos like this one.." he said and looked at you smirking.

"you keep saying you liked this meanwhile I was suffering" you said laughing.

"i would never leave you babe" he said smiling.

you smiled back he put his hand on your thigh.

"thanks for watching bye!" he said waving and not ending it yet.

"i love you bubs" you said ruffling his hair and he leaned in to kiss you.

but before he did he smirked at the camera and put his hand over it being very cheesy and adorable.

you guys pecked a kiss and then he ended the video.

a few hours later it uploaded and you guys looked at the comments:

"you guys are such a cute couple aww"

"she's a keeper bro, your very lucky" by zach herron.

"power couple, best on YouTube by far!"

"love your videos!"

"i wish i can find me someone the way that Daniel looks at y/n"

"#singleforlife"

etc etc....
_______

an: hey guys hope you all enjoyed a short but cute imagine! im trying to find some more people to write about so if you guys have any suggestions fill free to comment below.

love you guys, byeeeee💗