lovesick (blesiv)

(there is an edit of Alex Guzman, just swipe:))

you were going to eat lunch with your friend and passed by this cute boy names alex guzman (blesiv), he was the popular boy in school who was way out of your league, he has a girlfriend who is really rude and obnoxious but she was popular too. only your friend knows you have a crush on him.
__

"why is he sooo fricken adorable" you say as you walk down the hall with y/f.

"i don't know what you see in him y/n" y/f said taking a bite of a sandwich.

"well. he is cute, and funny, and nice. and has a great personality when you get to meet him" you said admiring Alex from a couple of tables away.

"you haven't even met him y/n, get real" y/f said laughing at you.

"okay but a girl can dream" you said chuckling.

"even if anything was to happen between the two of you, you can't have him cause your parents and strict" y/f said smirking.

"hey! im allowed to look at the menu, i just can't order" you said laughing out loud.

"haha i like what you did there, nice joke!" y/f said high fiving you.

"now close your mouth before the flies get in" y/f said laughing and choking from the sandwich.

"that is what you get" you said and chuckled.

*bell rang*

"i don't wanna go to mrs. asshelmet today!" y/f said wining.

"well, i don't wanna go to mr. scuppies class" you said shrugging and walking to your locker.

you were opening your locker when someone next to you swings their locker open and it smacks you in the face.

"ouch! that will leave a mark" you said rubbing your forehead.

"i am so sorry, are you okay?" Alex said worrying.

"yeah it's okay" you said and looked up to see Alex looking in your eyes.

ahh those eyes. so big and brown. it's so sparkly and amazing.

you wondered why Alex's girlfriend treats him so badly.

"helloooo, do you want me to take you to the nurses office or not?" Alex says as the late class bell rang.

"uhh- sorry yes please" you say stuttering.
__
*nurses office*

"so what happened?" the nurse said feeling your head to find the bump.

"i accidentally hit her with my locker" Alex said looking down.

"okay we will give you an ice pack, just apply to the bump until the bump goes down" the nurse says.

"and for you young man, be careful next time. I know you said it was an accident but just be careful swinging your locker open like that " the nurse said to Alex and gave you two a lollipop.

"hey so why did you swing your locker open so hard anyway?" you said concerned.

"my girlfriend broke up with me for the third time this month, for some boy who she cheated on me with" he said looking away from you so you didn't see him tearing up.