true colors (multi x reader) pt. 3

<\3

(your pov)

today is the day of the party.

am i excited, you may ask? actually yes.

are you terrified? yes i am.

do you wanna change your mind and stay home? yes i do.... wait no, ughh i don't know.

you know what i am going to say what my 12 year old self said a couple years ago,...yolo.

you got up and did your morning routine. then after, grayson was coming over to eat breakfast with you.

after you were done, you threw on a pair of sweats and a tank top.

you heard a knock so you went downstairs to open it and it revealed a cute muscular boy who went by the name of grayson.

"hey babe" he said and walked inside.

he grabbed you by the waist and kissed you on the lips.

after he was done he walked into the kitchen and grabbed his breakfast as you touched your lips in shock.

you snapped back to reality and walked to the table he was at and ate with him.

but while he was talking you thought, why didn't you feel anything special when he kissed you, that was weird.

"y/n?" he said snapping his fingers in your face.

"yeah, sorry i blacked out" you said lying but smiled still.

"okay? that was weird.. but anyways, i was lifting the weight right.. and then i felt my arms jerk and i dropped the weight on my foot and it only cracked the nail, thank God it didn't bust it on anything" gray said and giggled.

"yeah, you have told me this about a million times already Gray" you said laughing.

"yeah but it was a terrible experience" gray said and smirked.

"what are you wearing tonight?" he said and walked to your room.

"umm when i went shopping i found this cute dress.." you said getting excited.

"try it on that sexy body of yours" he said and winked.

"are you okay?" you said laughing and walked into the bathroom.

"yeah" he said laughing and you closed the door.

when you walked out his eyes got big and he looked amazed.