unfriended - mulit x reader

(recap)

*texts*

noah: i just realized that means you're home alone, i forgot you told me.

noah: I'm coming over there to make sure you're alright okay?

you: NO DONT YOU DARE GET OFF THE CALL! i don't want to lose you. please.

noah: okay then promise you you have your doors locked.

you: yes they are all lock babe.

noah: y/n?

you: yes noah..

noah: i love you.

you: i love you most.

noah: i love you so much you don't even know.

*texts over*

you joined the call again.

everyone looked tired since it was a school night and it was 10:25 p.m.

unknown: oh were not done yet, next up is..
_____

unknown: oh were not done yet, next up is 'the' charli damelio!

charli covered her mouth and started tearing up.

"dude, why are you doing this? i had no issue with whoever you are!" she exclaimed.

unknown: well that's exactly it, you don't know who I am so how do you know if you had a problem with me or not.

addison yelled, "she literally is the sweetest angel on earth! why would she have a problem with you!"

"guys, i gotta take a shit." blake said throwing his hands up as he got out of the chair.

unknown: blake, don't get off the camera.

blake rolled his eyes and walked back to the camera, "bruh, i have to use the restroom.. what do you want me to do, poop on myself?"

you cleared your throat, "take it with you.." and you looked at the floor.

"hell no!" blake said as he sat back down in the chair.

he looked at the camera and scoffed, "alright then!? get on with it im fucking tired"

unknown: charli, you remember the day you and addison had cheer practice and you guys went to the restroom to vape?

charli looked away from the camera and folded her arms into her shirt.

she replied, "yeah, what about it?"

unknown: who else was with you in the restroom when you guys decided to vape?

charli started to think back to last month, "umm, it was me, addison, amelie, mads, nessa, and olivia"

unknown: now this should narrow it down to who i might be ;) anyways, the principal walked in on nessa holding the pen and the principal assumed it was nessa right off the bat. but it was yours...

charli yawned and continued to say, "okay and?"

unknown: why did you blame it on nessa when it was yours? why couldn't you just be a true friend and own up to it.

charli replied, "easy, because i had a reputation to put on at school. like Hello I am a cheerleader, I am popular, and I am a dancer... my parents would've disowned me for smoking.. let alone on school property."