just three words -nick austin

"i don't get it, everyone was having fun. why did you have to kill the mood?!" you say walking in the house with nick.

you guys just came home from a tik tok party at the hype house.

"because you know how I feel about you dancing with other boys. it's not just about people 'having fun'.. you know chase and you had history before you started dating me" nick said getting frustrated.

"i was nowhere near him! and even if i was, he has a girlfriend and i have you.." you said and proceeded to sit on the couch near nick.

you reassured him by putting your hand on his thigh.

"you know how i know your lying? because you cant even look me in the eye right now" nick said getting up from the couch but still close fo you.

"okay im over this.. this is literally pointless" you say throwing you hands up giving up and get on your phone.

"exactly u always grab your phone. so you can start talking to your friends to tell them about our agruement we just had.. tell me im wrong?" he said getting upset.

"look. i dont know what has gotten into you, and i dont know what you want from me. you started this by getting jealous of how chase was supposedly talking to me at the party, and now it's something else." you say tossing your phone on the end of the couch and looking him in the eyes.

it was silent between you two.

"CAN YOU TELL ME WHATS WRONG? CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU MUST HATE ME FOR SOME REASON" you said yelling at him cause he wasn't talking to you.

"HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I AM ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT?!" he said yelling back.

"DAMNIT Y/N I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH" he said and proceeded to stutter with what he was going to say next.

"i-i love you y/n..." he said looking at you and started tearing up.

"nick i-

he continues, "its been a year and three months since we have been dating, and in this amount of time I feel like i knew you forever. you are so damn beautiful and perfect y/n that every time i am with you, you still make me nervous.. in a good way. i have a feeling that we are soulmates.. I am in this for the long haul if it means being with you for the rest of my life. so when i say that i am completely, truly, deeply, in love with you.. i am. i love you" he says passionately and sits next to you, giving a small smile.

"nick i... love you too. oh my gosh i do.. im sorry that we had to find it out like this, with a pointless argument. but if I'm completely honest im glad we had it because it shows how much you actually care about me as much as i care about you." you say while fixing his hair out his face and smiling.

he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him, and as soon as you guys are close he leans in for a kiss.

you kiss him long and passionately, that when you pull apart, your lips tingle.

"gosh, three words.. it's crazy that it takes just three words to make someone feel so reassured and protected, and loved, and like-

he shuts you up with another kiss but this time it was a peck.

he smiles and you look back at him, proceeded to say, "-like your whole life is figured out with the one you love the most.." and you grin and blush.

you look down at the floor cause you started blushing.

"aww is my baby blushing?" he said moving your hair out your face so he can see, but you bury your face into his chest.

"your so cute and adorable" he says while hugging you.

"likewise bubby♡" you said smiling.
_______

an: woah im so rusty on making these lmaoooo. but hope you guys like this one! thank you to the two comments that requested nick:) hope you guys liked this one make sure to vote, and comment if you guys want more like this or request who you would like for me to do next ;) ty