secret admirer pt.2

author's note: hey guys! im glad y'all are enjoying these imagines. im sorry for not updating as soon as possible I've had some personal issues going on that i needed to take care of:) as of right now im not doing so well still but i wanted to write for you guys cause i truly felt bad sooo hope you enjoy!
__

it was the end of the school day and you started to walk to your locker, getting very anxious.

you heard music as you got closer and you turned the corner to see...

"oh gosh" you said to yourself.

it was your crush, joey birlem holding roses and a big teddy in his hand as he smiled at you.

you walked up to him and he handed you a folded note.

it read "from: secret admirer, will you go out with me?"

you looked up at joey and rolled your eyes and smiled at him.

"sure!" you stated and hugged him smiling.

"was the notes too much?" he said giggling.

"yes, only because i really wanted to find out who it was.. and i was so anxious but scared at the same time" you said laughing.

you felt a warm hand brush up against yours slowly as he was trying to hold your hand.

without hesitation, you held it and started blushing so wildly that joey began to notice but he didn't say anything, he just smirked.

"soo why were you scared?" joey said smirking.

"what?" you said admiring his handsome voice.

"you said you were scared, but why?" he repeated and smiled.

"because i didn't know if i would feel the same about the person, but i wanted it to be a cute boy that i at least knew from my previous years.. that doesn't make me mean does it?" you said looking down at the floor.

joey lift your head up and moved a piece of your hair back behind your ear and you smiled.

"it doesn't make you mean, it is reasonable to expect something like that..." he said grinning.

as you guys continued to walk on the pathway home he stopped in front of you and smirked.

"so you think im cute?" he said being cocky but very cute while doing so.

"did i say that.. i meant weird" you said laughing.

you got a weird vibe that he was about to do something crazy so you started to back away surrendering and he squinted his eyes playfully running to you.

he grabbed your waist and lift you up and you hung over his shoulder as your hair swayed side to side.

"take that back!" joey said laughing.

"okay okay! your cute!" you said as he put you down laughing his ass off.

when he put you down you guys were face to face and he stared into your eyes and you looking into his hazel orbs.

he bit his bottom lip and proceeded to lean in closer to your lips.

your heart fluttered as his hand slowly made its way to your warm cheek and from there.. your guys lips made contact.

his lips were so soft and plump that it made your heart skip a beat.

it felt like fireworks were popping in the background, because of how passionate the kiss was.

after you guys parted he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.

"joey..." you said looking up at him.

"yeah.." he said.

"im falling for you" you said smiling.

"good, because I've been falling for you since the very beginning" he said and pulled you in by your waist and kissed you again.