"i only had u" elmo

a couple hours later you heard a knock at the door and you weren't expecting anyone so you asked who is it and it was.....
___

"elmo?" you said covering your eyes cause it was sunny out.

"can I come in?" he said sighing.

"yeah of course.." you said moving out of the way and he walked in.

a couple minutes passed and you guys were talking in your room.

"look, i saw your post and i want you to take it down" Elmo said.

"why would u care?" you said furrowing your eyebrows at him.

"cause i know this is definitely not you y/n" Elmo said rolling his eyes.

"you don't know me... at least you used to but the past is the past" you said tearing up.

"hey hey hey.." he said and hugged you to comfort you.

"what are you doing here, I thought we weren't friends anymore" you said parting from the hug.

"I wanted to see how you were doing, it's been like almost a whole school year and I haven't talked to you" he said.

"yeah cause you were too busy excluding your friends for you girlfriend" you said rolling your eyes.

"seriously, your bringing this up again? stop talking about her.. she never talks about you so why do you have to treat her like that... maybe you changed too cause the y/n I used to know didn't bully others" Elmo said raising his voice.

"HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING UNDER A ROCK!?, geesh the reason why I posted that was because the day when I was in class and 'your nice girlfriend' tripped me and I fell and the whole class laughed at me, she gives me glares when I walk out of the classroom, she even puts shit in my locker thinking I don't know it's from her just because it is  'anonymous'" you said yelling at him.

"are you sure it wasn't an accident?" he said trying to prove something to you.

"I don't think laughing and calling it an accident, and the whole class laughing is called an 'accident'" you said sarcastically.

"your being over dramatic bro" he said sitting on your bed.

"there is the door then, proceed to leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.." you said fake grinning.

it got quiet.. and he just looked at you.

"are you serious?" he said.

"were you serious about me being over dramatic?" you said questioning him.

"yes! because you are!" he said.

"then i think 'you are' going to be stepping out now so thank you!" you said upset.

he got up and walked out but then he stopped at the door frame and blocked the door from closing with his foot.

"are we really over?" he said looking like he was about to tear up any second.

"i think so... elmo.. i don't know why i thought a loner girl like me could ever be friends with a popular attractive guy like you.. it's best to just keep your reputation while it last, i know mine is gone.." you said looking up at him, and tearing up.

"but we have been friends for like, ever.." he said now crying.

"exactly why i don't know why you would leave me for a girlfriend you hardly know but i hope she stays with you for a long time cause if you guys decide to break up and I'm not there, your going to want to have a shoulder to cry on and I am not going to help you.. so I hope you learned something" you said shrugging and shut the door.

after you shut the door you cried at the door and slip down the wall with your head in the palms of your hand.
____

to be continued...

woah this kinda hit home for me, well not exactly every detail but the friend leaving me for a boy thing.. but yeah so vote, comment do what y'all wanna do:)

i'll be back shortly, peace ✌🏾