insecurities (joey birlem)

(if you guys like edits of joey birlem, then swipe left and enjoy:)

you were going on a date with joey birlem in about five minutes, he was going to pull up and you were nervous as heck. when it comes to these types of things, you freak out. but you truly had been in love with joey from the start of your guys relationship... which was three weeks ago..
__

*you get a text from joey*

"im here" it read.

you replied "okay" and walked out the door.

you then met joey inside the car and he smiled.

"you look amazing babe" he said and leaned in for a kiss.

you kissed him and it was a passionate kiss.

"i love you" he said and started driving.

you got nervous at first cause he put his hand on your thigh but it felt good after while.

his hands were so soft. it is so lovely.
____

*you guys are at the restaurant and ordered*

"so, wonderful weather we are having.." joey said awkwardly and then started laughing.

"stop it" you said and nudged him, laughing.

"what! it's just i haven't been really seeing you lately and i felt like you were ignoring me on purpose" joey said looking down.

"no no no, never that babe. i-i promise it's for a reasonable reason" you said stuttering.

"why?" he said eating his salad and confused.

"oh nothing, babe. we are at dinner it's not the right time now okay? I'll tell you later" you said rubbing his cheek and grinned.

"okay babe, but just know i am always here for you. and you shouldn't have to feel like you should have to lie to me when something it going wrong." joey said smiling and held your hand.

"your right" you said and ate your spaghetti.
___

*at joeys house, in his room*

"soooo, do you wanna tell me what's up?" joey said sitting next to you and pulled you in for a cuddle.

"yeah, so lately, I've been feeling kinda anxious recently because i feel like.... ya know..... not good enough? like every time i get to see you i have to make sure that everything on me is perfect. and you haven't been seeing me cause the days you asked me to hang out, I felt like I couldn't see you like this cause deep down my insecurities are ruining my life and i don't want you to have to feel sorry for my hideousness.. im sorry i sound stupid but in all honesty, im not lying" you said tearing up.

"hey peaches, look at me.. you are so adorable and cute and i don't know how you don't see that, and I'm not that guy who just cares about looks cause deep down it's the personality that brings out the best in everyone babe, i understand what it feels like to have insecurities because i have on to. sometimes i feel like my feet are so big that it doesn't match my tall skinny body... but i never worked up the courage to tell anyone cause i thought it was stupid. your the first person I ever told that too babe. and that is how you know that i love you and trust you. i know it's been only three weeks but in that matter of time... it seems like we gotten sooo close, i love you y/n and im glad to call you mine" joey said looking in your eyes and grinned.

"you sure do know how to make a girl smile joey birlem" you said smiling.

"I love your smile" joey said pulling you in closer to him and kissed you.

all you thought about was how lucky you were to have such an amazing boy in your life.

"wanna go get snacks from the pantry down stairs with me, and we can pop in some movies and watch?" joey said getting excited.

"is that even a question?" you said laughing.
___

an: hey guys so hope you liked this one:) i gained some readers quickly yesterday and i was shocked cause usually it takes a while for people to notice my work, so thanks to you guys:) but stay tuned for the next chapter later on today! ly guys