cancel culture -noah beck

noah gets frustrated with something and you guys secretly like each other but nobody else can know because it can change things for the both of you.
______

you guys are on live together on tiktok.

"oh! thank you 'bellasky15' for the I'm so rich, lemme follow you!" noah said doing so.

you started to read a comment, it said, "smile if you and noah like each other".

you smiled.

the fans didn't know that you reassured noah by intertwining your fingers with his under the table.

noah started to blush and look away from the camera.

then you read a comment as they started to flood in.

"even if we ship Noah and y/n together, remember Noah is too hot to date her."

"I swear the boys in sway house get a girl after one week of being in the house, im-"

"I wish I was her, wait no I don't he is probably just using her."

"^^ brooo fr like what else does she have? she's weird bro leave her before we cancel her for you."

"y/niscancelledpartyyyyy!"

you started to look down at the floor and a tear strolled down your cheek and noah saw it through the camera reflection and ended the live.

"i am so sorry y/n, they can get toxic sometimes. pls don't listen to them. I'll make sure to tell them-

"there right..." you said looking back up at noah.

"w-what?" he said frowning.

"there right Noah, I don't stand a chance compared to these other girls. I mean I know we like each other but I don't want you to have to suffer because of how horrible I look." you said covering your face and crying.

your phone started blowing up with notifications and you looked at noah with a straight face as he went looking for your phone.

you tried to beat him to it but he picked you up to where you were out of reach from the phone and then he grabbed it and went through it.

you just sat on the couch biting your lip.

"y/n.. how long have they been doing this? they have been sending you death threats and you didn't tell me?" Noah said furious.

"it didn't matter to me Noah. I mean, it hurt. But as long as I was with you, you were what truly mattered to me." you said reaching for Noah's hand and smiling.

he held your hand and sat with you.

"Noah, I knew if we were to get together, it would cause so much drama that you don't need. I mean you're the new sway boy, all the girls think your hot... or whatever..-

you nudged his arm playfully and you both laughed.

you continued, "I just don't want you to have to start off with drama or having to worry about me-

he crashed his lips into yours and kissed you passionately.

"well no matter what, I am always going to worry about you because I want you to be mine. And I want you to be okay. and I appreciate you trying to put me first. but no career is going to get in the way of what's important to me, y/n you literally make me the happiest I've ever been since moving to LA. times spent with you is literally what I never dread doing because you bring out the real me and I love that I can be myself when I am with you." Noah said looking at you and reassuring you by pulling you closer to hug you.

"I always hate seeing you upset over haters like them. No supporter of mine is real if they can't respect who I date and like. If they really cared, they would respect that." Noah said.

"Aww you said date." You said blushing.

"Oh yeah, I wanna date you so bad y/n. I will literally make you the happiest girl on the planet, and that's a promise." He said chuckling and smiled his big smile.

"Oh, is that so? Hmmm lemme think about it...-

you said playing around with him and stood up in front of him.

you extended your arm out to reach both of his shoulders and you said, " I y/n hereby state that I would love and would want more in the world, to date you Noah beck." and after he stood up and picked you up cheering.

you guys hugged. and he bear hugged you into his warm embrace and he must've felt you smile into his chest because he whispered into your ear and said, "I am so glad to be yours, I won't let you down."

______

an: a little short one today. but i wanted to mix the toxic-ness of how cancel culture can be on social media and new relationships because sometimes it can be so crazyyyyy lol. also, what do y'all think of noah beck? do you have a good feeling about him or do you think he is going to get himself into some drama quick? share below if u want!

well I hope you enjoyed! like for more and request if you have anyone I haven't done yet or would like me to do again:) ly guys bye:)