double date - oscar iannone

( don't forget to add my backup account! taoxean
                                                                                ☝🏾

you and Oscar decided to go out to the beach to watch the sunset with sienna and jack, kinda like a double date.
_____

"babe hurry upppppp!" Oscar said while grabbing his beach towel and walking out the door.

"okay okay babe! im just putting on some finishing touches of my makeup." you said trying to find your eyebrow pencil.

you started to get frustrated as you couldn't find it anywhere and gave up and ran to the car.

Oscar looked at you as you hopped in and he seen you looked upset.

as you guys were on your way to the beach, the song "adore you" by Harry styles came on and Oscar looked at excited.

you rolled your eyes at him trying not to laugh because he always does this.

he started to sing to you, " Honey I'd walk through fire for you Just let me adore you... OH HONEY!"

and he intertwined his fingers with your and kissed your hand smiling.
_____

you guys reached your destination.

as you guys hopped out the car you called sienna to see where they were at, "hey sienna! we're here!"

she replied, "oh okay great! we are over by bonfire pit #20 !"

you replied, "oh okay heading down now bye"

you guys hung up and walked five minutes to then see sienna bright smile and jacks pale but tall body.

sienna ran up to you and embraced you in a hug, she had on her bikini wear and you complimented her, "sienna girl you are looking so amazing!"

sienna looked at you and smiled while shouting, "girl have you seen yourself? i can't believe i breathe the same air as you like what?!"

you both laughed as you looked at the ground awkwardly.

jack interrupted, " we were just about to head to the water if you guys wanted to come along! we'll be waiting" he said and wink at y'all while picking up sienna and running with her in his arms.

Oscar looked at you and smirked, "well, what are we waiting around for? cmon babe!"

you replied, "okay! hold up lemme just.."

you looked at oscars hoodie you seen on the floor and grabbed it and put it on to cover your body.

you ran to Oscar who was in the water already.

"okay I'm here!" you said smiling and he pulled you in.

"oh gosh your wearing my hoodie, in the water? it's like 90 degrees out and the water feels nice!" he said giggling.

you grinned at him, "yeah I know, I just felt weird."

he started to splash you and you laughed, "you don't need to feel that way with me okay?"

you fixed your hair behind your ear, "I know, thank you babe" you said walking over to him and he held you close to kiss you.
_____

it started to get dark out so you guys grabbed your snacks and sat at the bonfire to make s'mores.

sienna smirked, "okay y'all, it's s'mores time!"

you smiled and replied, "ooo my grandma used to make the perfect s'mores for us when I was a kid"

Oscar sat next to you and held you close, "aww that is so cute babe, here let's make one together yeah?"

you nodded and you heated the marshmallow as he grabbed the graham crackers and chocolate.

when the marshmallow was done you guys mushed the marshmallow with the rest and you took a piece of the marsh and swiped it on the top of his nose.

he started to giggle, "heyyy not fair!" he said and you wiped it off of him smiling, and ate it off your finger.

sienna and jack were kissing and Oscar wanted to walk with you along the shore so you guys told them you'll be back.

you guys started to walk as the waves crashed against your feet and you still had oscars hoodie on.

he intertwined his fingers with yours and you guys held hands.

He looked at you and smiled, "you look good in my hoodie babe"

you blushed and leaned on his arm.

you replied, "aww you think so?"

he said, "of course i do, you look beautiful in anything, my love"

you looked at the sand and you stood in place.

he stopped as well and looked at you as you looked back up at him.

he frowned, "what's wrong babey?"

you shook your head at him trying not to speak because you knew you were about to tear up.

"nothing really, it's just... i have been feeling like i haven't been trying to look cute enough, like I want to look like other girls, I want to be confident and walk without having to cover up because im insecure about my stomach. i was literally so upset I couldn't find my eyebrow pencil before we left the house because I wanted to look good for you." you looked down at the floor as a tear strolled down your cheek.

"babe, hold up hold up- you don't need to try to impress me or anything of the sort. i fell in love with you, not your makeup, not your body, even though your body is so amazing and your makeup looks fabulous ever time you do it. but I fell in love with your personality, you goofiness, you being so caring and heartwarming, you make me feel like I can be myself and you bring out the best in me. and I feel so comfortable around you, and I want you to feel the same about me babe. i will always be here for you, through thick and thin! now kiss me and stop overthinking" Oscar said smiling and reassuring you by looking you in the eyes.

his hazel eyes always made you melt inside. "gosh I'm in love with you" you said as he grabbed your waist to pull you in to kiss him.

you linked you lips with his and both your lips connected.

the wind blew you hair around as Oscar held onto you tight and your guys warmth kept you guys close together.

you guys looked at each other and Oscar blushed and pulled you in for a quick peck. then you guys parted and he intertwined his fingers with yours as you guys continued to walk down the shore.

authors note:

sorry if I had grammar errors I wrote this kinda quick tbh lol! but omg it's been a hot minute since i posted but I've been trying to juggle bettering my mental health and school so I've been so occupied recently, but I'm sorry for dipping outta the blue, I mean if you noticed but if not the that's good lol!

anyways make sure to follow me if your new and if not the make sure you are following me and vote for more content like this:) hope you guys enjoyed, stay tuned!

(btw request are OPEN rn so if you had one i didn't do or if you have one for me to do then fill free to comment below or DM me privately! thank you <3)