pen-pal♡ - multi x reader (discontinued)

(recap)

as you looked down the list you seen a profile that you were okay with.

his name was.. ".......
_____

"vinnie hacker?"

you said to yourself while clicking on his profile to read about him.

it stated that he is a well known skater in australia and he has three younger brothers.

"ooo he was a football player, charming" you said mumbling again sarcasticly and scoffed.

you looked at the paper for directions on the assignment and it said to introduce yourself as number one.

so you proceeded to type, "hello, my name is y/n and I am 17 years old. i live in California and I need a pen-pal partner. let's chat if interested"

you sent the text and a little over ten minutes passed when you seen he texted back.

it read, "hello, nice to meet you and i would be happy to pen pal you y/n".

you smiled a bit and replied, "okay cool. just so i know who i am talking to.. can you send a pic of your face, and to make sure it's real.. can you like wave or something?"

he replied, "yeah,.. sure I guess"

the image was loading and then it sent:

your eyes went big as you were so shocked at how cute he was

"okay thank you." you texted him.

you seen the three little dots like he was saying something but you were hoping he didn't say anything about you sending one back.

°°°...

"hey can you send one back maybe,.. ya know.. to make sure your not a weirdo either" he stated.

you replied, "weirdo,... umm that's a bit extreme but sure I guess"

you sent him a pic of yourself.

it took him awhile to respond back and you started to low-key panic.

you thought, "oh gosh, what if he thinks I'm ugly.."

but then he replied shortly after with "😍😍 woah"

you rolled your eyes and got to asking the questions.

(you)

(vinnie)

*this is all over texting!*

"soo vinnie, what's your life like in australia?"

"umm, nothing too big. i just hang with the crew for most of my time. my mom is a 911 dispatcher and my dad is an electrician so.. they're busy most of the time. but my three brothers are pretty cool. wouldn't trade them for the world."

"cool cool, umm.. how's school? what is your favorite part about it?"

"i guess it could be better. everyone considers me the 'popular guy' but i hate the whole, status quo crap. im just a guy who loves to skate and enjoys his time wisely. and my favorite part about it is probably the last bell that rings, when we go tf home haha"

"hahaha same. now next question. where do you see yourself in five years from now?"

"that's a good question, i guess still close to family. i wanna own my own house and roommate with my friends. i also want to own a tesla. i know that sound cliche but i love tesla's lol. and i want to run my own skateboard shop right by the beach where kids can come and buy boards and clothing etc."

"wow, that's honestly so cool of you to do that.. next question, is what's your favorite hobbies to do?"

"i like to watch netflix, and play call of duty with the bros. i also like to play some football and skate, and watch david dobrik"

"Omg you like david too!? he's so awesome! ermm... okay anyways next question..

you looked at the sheet to read off of but suddenly got annoyed because of how bland the questions were.

"Oh my gosh these questions are so bad *rips paper* let me make up my own."

"good thing you said that lol"

"what is something you would want to change about the world if you could?"

"nowww this is a good question, umm.. i would definitely say, the injustice of the minority races around the world. i think people should be able to live without fear because of the color of their skin."

you smiled to yourself and thought, "can this boy be any more perfect?"

"okay last question, then i need to go to bed... what's the best childhood memory you remember?"

"okay so I remember this time me and my brothers, i pranked my father because me was knocked out sleep. and so i poured some nacho cheese (which he hates by the way) into his hand and my other brother went to tickle his face with a feather and then boom! he rubbed nacho cheese all over his face! it was the best ever!... i remember him chasing us around the house trying to play tackle us after. those were the best times."

you laughed to yourself because of how funny the prank he pulled on his dad was. and after decided to call it a night.

"alrighty, uhh I got to go sleep now. I'll try to text you later tomorrow okay?"

"yes for sure! imma move the app to my phone so we can chat more. i can't wait to get to know you soon;) goodnight beautiful"

"goodnight, dude" you replied awkwardly and blushed so much your cheeks were feeling warm.

you came into realization and thought, "no, I am not falling in love with someone who I don't even know, this is strictly for the project"

and you then fell asleep.

an: it's just getting interesting! way more plotting ahead so stay tuned!

also if you enjoyed this make sure to vote;) I think if we get this to at least twenty votes, I'll update the next chapter! love y'all peace💘