"vidcon surprise" -christopher romero

you were a tik tok influencer that just reached over 1 million supporters. so you figured that maybe with that many people following you, that you can participate in this years vidcon.

you were on the phone with avani who is also a well known tik toker.

"Girl omg I cant wait! we are both attending our first VidCon together!" you stated getting excited.

"yes I know! ahhh but on a real note.. what if you see you know who there" avani said smirking.

"Chris is not going to be worried about me girl, he has supporters to meet I am not on his mind at this point" you said laughing.

"mmm I don't know about that, yall been talking in long distance for like two months" avani said rolling her eyes.

you just furrowed your eyes at avani because she really wanted you to meet up with Chris.

"Okay, okay I'll stop" she said.

"Let's talk about Payton and you shall we?" You said smirking and now Avani was laughing.

"So what's up with y'all? What's the update" you said.

"We had a phone call last night and he wants to meet me up at VidCon" she said blushing.

"Awww I totally wanna see that!" You said.

"Okay girl well I have to still get ready and then I'll be over to your house to pick you up" you said smiling.

"Okayyyy byeee" she said and hung up.

you picked out this outfit: ⬇️

(lowkey picked out the most 'vsco-iest' outfit there was lmao but ofc u can change it if u please lmao)

*lets just fast forward to VidCon shall we..*

you were taking photos with some of your fans and you got a missed call from avani.

so u decided to take a break and call her to see whats up.

"hey! what r u doing?" avani said on the phone.

"i just got done taking some photos with some supporters why?" you said curiously.

"oh no reason! but come around to the starbucks near the mpr" she said and she sounded like she was talking to someone else in the background.

"oh okay sure! im kinda thirsty anyways haha" you said and then you guys hung up.

as you were getting closer to the starbucks, a bunch of supporters ran to you and handled you single roses from each supporter.

it was at the point where u had about a good amount of twenty roses in your arms.

you was so happy and you thanked your supporters and tried to look ahead of what was happening from a distance but it was hard to see because of the heads in the way.

then after you said thank you, one of the supporters giggled and said "dont thank us, thank him!" and smiled.

they all parted in sync and in the distance you could see christopher holding a big ass bear and smiling his perfect smile.

avani was recording and you started to run to him.

you jumped into his arms and he swung u around and safely put you down as you both giggled.

you started to tear up because this was the first time you guys had seen eachother physically.

he wipes the tears from your rosy cheeks and everyone awed.

then you both looked eachother in the eyes and he went in for a kiss.

you both kissed so passionately that after it left your lips feeling tingly and it felt like fireworks exploding in the background.

"your so beautiful babe" he said and then put his arms around your waist.

"i already fell in head over heads for you" you said and pecked his lips again.

after you guys were done interacting, you guys snapped back to realize that your supporters were waiting for you guys to take pics with them.

you thought it was the perfect opportunity to make a few tik toks and take some pictures of just you and chris.

yeah imma stop it right here but if yall want me to make more of these comment someone to do them on and if yall dont comment then ill just make some random ones that i think yall would like!🥰 ty and make sure to VOTE for more updates soon!

ᴛɪᴋ ᴛᴏᴋᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara