electric love - chase hudson

you and chase are going to an amusement park with the rest of hype house.
_____

"I lowkey want to buy some Mickey ears, wanna come with?" You said looking at chase who was your crush.

"yeah sure! I need a pair of new ones anyway." He said and walked with you.

after y'all got a pair you walked out the store and put them on.

"You look even cuter with those on." He said smiling.

"awww thank you, put yours on too!" You said blushing and smiling.

"i feel silly when I have them on." He said pouting playfully.

"Do it pleaseee for me?" You said trying to convince him.

"okayyyyy" he said and gave in.

you guys started to get in line for the most popular ride of it all and the line was out the door.

you were lowkey scared because you were afraid of heights and he seemed excited to ride it.

"C-Chase I don't know..." You said biting your lip.

"Look, I'm gonna be right next to you. And if it makes you feel better, I haven't rode this ride either and I'm scared as f*ck" he said giggling.

that eased the fear a bit so you guys wait in line.
_____

time goes by.

_____

you guys finally made it to the ride and you guys get in and buckle up.

you take a deep breath and so does he.

after the workers checked everyone the ride starts moving.

and you guys go up slowly.....

"Uhhhh no I thought I can do it, but I'm scared chase oh my gosh." You said tapping on the side of the ride.

"It's okay I'm scared too, let's just get through this together!" He said as the ride stopped at the top.

he looked down and you did too and it made you nervous because y'all were high up.

you heard him mumble "oh crap" under his breath so you guessed he was scared of heights as well.

as the drop started to go down you felt a warm hand intertwine with yours and he put it up in the air.

you blushed and the ride started descending down fast and you and chase was screaming loud.

"ahhhhh, holy shit bro y

! I like youuuuu!" he said and you looked his way as the ride came to a complete stop.

as you guys walked around again you couldn't stop blushing.

"Chase, umm what did you say when we were on that roller coaster?" You said stopping him by this cute little water fall people were sitting around at.

"Oh nothing, I just said..... I... Like .. the.... view... Yeah that's it, I like the view..." He says while looking at you blushing nervously.

"No you said, 'i like you,... y/n' and you seemed pretty proud of it, am I wrong?" You said smiling and bit your lip.

"yeah I did, and I was obviously proud of it to, been keeping it quiet for awhile." he said grabbing your hand again.

he looked you in the eyes and you seen his nice blue orbs and you said "well, you know what im proud of?.." and smiled.

"What?" He said.

"This right here..." You said and leaned in to kiss him.

he leaned in immediately and you guys kissed.

it felt like fireworks considering because you had a crush him for awhile now.

as you too parted he couldn't stop smiling and he playfully pushed you on the grass and them picked you up and carried you walking to the candy shop.

You grabbed on to him as you were giggling.

"Wanna make this official?" He said nervously.

"Yes of course!" you said and kissed his cheek in excitement.

as you guys walked in the store you seen some of the members and they looked at you and chase.

he put you down and he gave you a quick peck on the lips and told you he would be right back

"get anything babe" he said and walked away.

you smiled as you went to look around the store and he went to talk to them.

"you finally asked her huh." Josh said doing a bro handshake with him and smiled.

"Yeah bro, you already know!" And both of them lowkey danced as Josh hyped him up.

Chased looked back at you while you were looking at the candy and then to see him locking eyes at you and saying something to Josh.

you couldn't hear them but chase continued to say.

"Yeah bro, she's a keeper" and he started to blush and looked at the floor for a second, he fist bumped Josh then he went back to you smiling.
______

an: okay so I ran out of request so if you guys have anyone in mind lmk, and I would be glad to add them!

hint: up next is a new member of a  house with alot of hype to him. so don't be late! :)

make sure to like this and comment if you want to let me know how I'm doing so far:)

okay byeeeee, stay awesome;)