four years (jesse underhill) pt. 5 finale

"how would you like for me to see if jesse could come with us to Minnesota for a few weeks?" your dad said weakly grinning.

"I would like that, thank you dad" you said wiping the tears away.

"I just wish that sometimes things can be family time and not always 'friends & family' time" your dad said shaking his head and walked out.

you kinda felt bad and started to think some more until you fell asleep.
___

(morning) going to see jesse

it was 6:30 in the morning and you wanted to see how jesse was doing.

you jumped out of bed and refreshened up and threw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

then your shoes and went to wake up your dad.

after you did you guys went to go grab something at Starbucks.

when you went in the shop a lot of people stared at you and you felt uncomfortable but you figured that they must have knew your story and were shocked.

when you hopped back into the car you and your dad took a sip of your drinks.

you got a venti vanilla bean frappe, and your dad got a coffee.

you took your first sip and fell in love with it.

"gosh i haven't had this in years, and it feels so good going down my throat" you said fascinated by the drink.

"you better slow down on that before you get a brain freeze" your dad said laughing.

"too late" you stated and held your head in pain.
____

(hospital)

you finally started to walk into the room and when you reached the door you knocked and walked in smiling at the beautiful sight.

"hey baby, i missed you so much in my arms" jesse said and grinned with his arms out to hug you.

you ran to him and hugged him back tearing up.

"im glad to see you finally getting better" you said and jesse wiped away your tears.

your dad stayed in the waiting room while you and Jesse talked for a bit.

"how are you doing back at home?" Jesse said playing with your fingers.

"umm, considering it was my first day their yesterday, it's pretty stressful but I'm getting the hang of it, how are you doing with your recovery?" you said rubbing his stomach gently.

"uhhh it's, getting better.. they took the bullet out of the wound and cleaned it but now it's stitched up. so glad that out of all places on my body, it hit the less likely spot to fatality" Jesse said holding your hand.

"I'm just so glad we can finally be together" jesse said smiling.

(optional: play the music above for a somewhat better experience, enjoy;))

your eyes filled with so much stinging from holding back tears.

one tear dropped down your face and jesse's mood changed to worried.

"what's wrong love?" he said leaning up a bit and held your face.

"jesse, my parents told me some unfortunate news yesterday that is going to effect the both of us" you said grabbing his hand and intertwining your fingers into his.

"w-what now?" jesse said stuttering.

"my parents told me that i was moving to Minnesota for a fresh new beginning and we are leaving in a couple of days" you said crying.

"how,... why?" jesse said looking around and was confused.

"y/n i wanted to be with you... i love you so much and we were supposed to be together.. i don't know if I could live without you.. you made my life so much better when I found you in that room..." he said hyperventilating.

"i know jesse trust me if I could change my parents minds i would have by now... but they already booked flights and everything" you said tearing up.

"why doesn't anybody want us to be together?! what did we do to deserve this?" jesse said crying so much.

"stop crying please. s-stop crying I hate to see you like this while your recovering" you said rubbing his arm.

"i don't think I could live with out you y/n" Jesse said panicking.

"jesse, we can still be together... we can FaceTime, and visit each other over the breaks and stuff.. we just have to think of the positive sides here" you said wiping your tears away.

"i don't want to be separated y/n, I want to cuddle and hold you.. I want to admire you beautiful face and your cute personality... I want to live my life with you-

you cut him off smashing your lips into his, it was a long passionate kiss and you guys just focused on both of you guys only... so it felt so romantic and lovely.

after you guys parted, you smiled and put your hand on his chest gently where is heart was.

"you feel that?" you said smiling.

he started tearing up.

he placed his hand on top of yours still on his chest.

"as long as this is beating just know that I am always here for you no matter what, and I won't leave you...ever, even if we are in different worlds, or places" you said and kissed him again.

he parted and said, "i love you y/n, you are so extraordinary"

jesse made some room for you on the hospital bed and patted his hand down for you to sit next to him and so you guys talked and cuddled for the next hour.

your dad said he was going to pick you up soon so you have time with jesse for a bit.

it was such a good feeling to be next to jesse again, you felt protected again and warm around his arms.
____

an: i am shooketh and in loss of words rn omg the "feel that" hand over heart thing, made me cry omg like this was such a short but descriptive story about these two love birds, very emotional but romantic🤧💞

so now im back to writing more fanfics of your guys favorites, feel free to request your favs by commenting below👇🏾

and don't forget to vote and follow for the next chapters💓

omg what I have in store for you guys omg i can't wait;))

ᴛɪᴋ ᴛᴏᴋᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara