the lemonade stand (jacob sartorius)

(jacob sartorius edits above, just swipe:))
🌺🌺

you were doing a neighborhood lemonade
stand to help benefit for your school's fundraiser, and mostly to receive class credit from your teachers.

you usually hate helping out in school activities, even going to them but this time, you were kinda forced to so you started getting ready.
__

you and your friend and some other random people started getting the stand ready for the long line of people who were waiting.

you started to pour the lemonade and yelled "lemonade stand! get your nice cold cup of lemonade" and rolled your eyes.

"reminder, why am i doing this again?" you whispered to your friend.

"cause you need the school credit" your friend said and started laughing.

"i hope i don't see Jacob up here, that would be embarrassing" you said to y/f.

"nah, he is 'too busy' to come to these kinda things anyways" y/f said.

"yeah i guess" you said and handed a cup to someone.

you looked up and saw some boys riding up to the stand on skateboards.

when they got closer, you noticed it was Jacob and started panicking.

"what do i do?! he is coming straight this way!" you said to your friend.

"umm" y/f said and pushed your head down under the table.

"hide there" y/f said and smiled awkwardly at the boys who were picking up their skateboards.

"it's on me guys I'll pay" Jacob said and nodded his head.

"hi! how may i help you!" y/f said smiling at jacob.

"umm may i have four large cups of lemonade please" Jacob said and gave y/f the money.

"yes you may" y/f said and put the cups on the table getting ready to pour the lemonade in them.

a bee was flying under the table and you started to freak out.

"AHHHH A BEE!" you jumped and hit your head on the bottom of the table.

"ahmm y/n" y/f said and nudged you on your leg.

you got up and smiled awkwardly at Jacob who was confused.

you hurried up and poured the drinks so it would be so awkward, but when you passed the cups to Jacob... you slipped and spilt it on your shirt.

"woah I got you, your okay" Jacob said when he caught you.

"Sorry, s-sorry.. I'm a klutz" you said getting up and grabbed the napkins to wipe off your shirt.

"it's okay y/n, I am too haha" Jacob said and lifted up his pants leg to reveal the scrape on his knee.

"it's from my skateboard" he said and laughed.

"you know my name?" you said moving the hair out of your face.

"yes of course we have like three classes together" he said smiling.

it was quiet between the two of you.

"hey umm i got to go hang with the boys but, we should get to know each other sometime" Jacob said and picked up his skateboard.

"Y-yeah sure, I would like that" you said and smiled.

"me too, when are you available?" he said grabbing the new drinks y/f made for them.

"umm this Saturday I'm available" you said.

"let's go to the beach on Saturday, then after we can go to this cool food place nearby!" Jacob said grinning.

"yeah sure I'm down" you said and started to walk away back to the stand.

"hey y/n.." Jacob said stopping you.

"yes.." you said.

"can't wait" he said grinning.

he has such the most amazing smile ever.

"me either" you said and smiled back.

"bye" he said and rode off on his skateboard with his friends.

"bye" you whispered looking at him ride off and started went back to tell y/f the news.
__

an: wassupppp guys! im back and lmao, i am at the laundry mat writing this lmao.. but anywho hope you guys liked this, sorry if there is any grammatical errors i kinda rushed this ahhhh🤦🏾‍♀️

if you guys wanna stay updated you guys can hit the follow button and stay tuned for more wonderful images like my previous ones.

comment who i should do next below! bye loves:))