authors note (important!)

heyooo lovely's! i just wanted to pop in and give some advice on something that is really important for you guys to know. this goes for EVERYONE but especially for the high schoolers...

so i wanted to talk to you guys about something that is common in "almost" every friend group there is.. toxic friends.

if you guys don't know what a toxic friend is this is some of the things you could tell about them:

1) those who spread negativity
2) those who criticize you all the time.
3) those who waste your time
4) those who are jealous
5) those who play the victim.. it gets annoying
6) those who don't care
7) those who are self centered
8) those who keep disappointing you
9) intentionally and repeatedly do and say things they know upset you
10) can't and won't apologize sincerely
11) expect you to prioritize them but won't prioritize you

and etc.

and here is the definition:
"They put you down and expect you to pick them up, or drain the life right out of you for their own gain. Toxic friends stress you out, use you, are unreliable, are overly demanding, and don't give anything back," stated by (WebMD).

if you checked at least 1-5 of them you need to either have a calm discussion with them and tell them that they are either hurting your feelings or doing very offensive things that might hurt the other people around them, and just come to a subtle agreement that works for both of you to still remain friends but in a way that gives you both happiness.

now, if you check the majority of them you need to try and avoid them or have small talk with them but try and maintain alert when they are continuously doing things that are impolite.

you don't need people like that in your life, trust me.. avoid please

now, i know it's probably hard for some people to just leave someone they know so well or for a long period of time but when you spend less time with that person it kinda feels nice and peaceful, almost like you lifted a heavy ass weight off your chest.

i recently had a toxic friend that would continue to call me the word "retard" and "dumbass" and i got so sick and tired of it that i am no longer friends with her.

but of course you don't really have to just "leave them" you could still be just acquaintances were like I mentioned before, "have small talk" or just say hi and bye to each other.

of course I am not say that "YOU HAVE TO DROP THEM AND RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND DON'T LOOK BACK" or anything bizarre like that, cause I'm not like that lmao...

well that is pretty much all i have to say but hopefully you take this advice and if you don't have any toxic friends at all then kudos for y'all☺️

i just don't want you guys to get emotionally hurt by someone else's poor choices in doing things to potentially hurt others.

it's hurts to lose someone you consider a "friend" but sometimes it's a good thing to think about what is going to benefit you too.

trust me its not worth it.

alrighty guys ly! and stay tuned this Saturday for more imagines, have a good one and stay safe💞😝

p.s, if you want me to give you advice on something let me know and i will try my best to help you guys out<3 you guys deserve the best💗 bye lovely's