unfriended - multi x reader

so for the halloween spirit, im writing a somewhat spooky themed story with some famous tiktokers. it's based off of one of my fav horror movies named "unfriended"! but with a little twist to it haha. hope y'all enjoy and don't forget to like and follow me for more:)
_____

you and you boyfriend noah beck were on face time with eachother enjoying each other's company.

"hey babey, whatcha doing?" noah says as soon as he awnsered the phone.

you replied, "oh nothing, just boring chemistry homework and thinking of my boyfriend. and you?" you said playfully rolling your eyes.

"well, i stopped doing my homework to admire you beautiful girlfriend, so to me, homework is nothing" he says while throwing his books down on the floor and chuckled.

"aww stop it you cutie" you said and got up to close the door behind you.

"are your parents home?" you said winking.

he replied with, "nope, are yours?"

"nope! they went out for their anniversary. which meansss, im all alone.." you said biting your lip.

"alright bet, im-

you guys get interrupted by a notification.

*group of three calling*

"babey, just don't awnser it" you say.

he replied with, "yeah, okay.." as he hung it up.

he continued with, "sooo, where were we?" as he rubbed his hands together.

"HIIIII GUYS!" charli and addison yelled.

you guys dodged the camera looking embarrassed and shocked.

"WOAH! did we interrupt something?" blake said winking at Noah as he blushed.

"nah, nothing like that.." Noah said as he got up to grab a bang energy.

"anyways, blake i think they were cyber sexting eachother" bryce hall said laughing.

blake replied, "wouldn't even disagree to that dawg!"

"soooo, do you guys what to host a party with me after homecoming. like an after-party?" bryce said while spinning around a pencil in his hand.

you said curiously, "umm, well where is gonna be at, first off"

"oh, easy.. my dad's yacht.. duh!" bryce said and blake replied with, "ahhh that's sick! do i need to bring anything?"

bryce says getting excited, "yeah bring some keg and blow please!"

"okay anyways guys, we need to decide who is taking us to the homecoming football game Friday night!" charli said budding into the boys conversation.

addison smiled and replied, "yes we need to be there to support our football boys of course, Bryce and Noah!"

"hahaha, yeah we will have you guys settled by then, don't worry we got y'all!" Noah said smiling and looked at you.

you looked back at him, fixing your hair and looking irritated.

he looked at the keyboard and texted you separately.

*noah and your text*

noah: you okay babe, what's up. youre not talking much

you: yeah it's just, I thought we were going out to eat before the homecoming game

noah: noah always finds a way babey. don't worry i love you.