haunted mansion (multi-fandom)

(look at the picture above to get a visual of what the house looks like☺️)

(if some of you guys don't know just in case, "multi-fandom" is just a short way of saying that there will be more than one "media influencer") hope you enjoyyyy:))

people in this story:

- jacob sartorius
- jack riyn
- baby ariel
- malu trevejo
- hunter rowland
- lea elui (hunter's gf)
- woah vicky
- jessie underhill
- jordyn jones
- caden conrique
- brandon westenberg
- jonas bridges
- zach clayton (pretend he is still with baby ariel for this story!)
- danielle bregoli

and maybe more surprises depending on some events that might happen later in the story:))
_

"yooo i don't fuck with spirits, and i definitely don't fuck with haunted mansions because what comes with haunted stuff?" jacob stated waiting for someone in the group to anwser.

"ummm..." they all said thinking hard.

"FUCKING GHOST AND SHIT THATS WHAT!" jacob said slamming his hand on the table.

"look i rented out this house so we can have some fun, we will play some games and pull an all nighter depending on how long we actually stay up. no worries dude chill" jonas said chuckling a little at jacob's foolishness.

"here lets sit down around this table and start it off with some truth or dare shall we?" Jonas said smiling.

"what I have in my hands lady and gents is a pack of the most ancient deck of cards that have such history behind them, it truth or dare.. legend says... they are haunted so be sure of what card you choose" Jonas said tossing them on the table.

"oh hell nah y'all summoning demons in this bitch?!" Brandon said laughing.

"it's not really haunted i was just playing with y'all to add some suspense" Jonas said turning on the camera he brought with him.

"hey im going to record this for a YouTube video.. is that okay with y'all?" Jonas said pointing at all of you guys for approval.

"yeah, whatever" Jessie said and sat with the guys in the circle.

there was a pack of truth or dares for the guys to choose from on the table and Malu picked first.

she chose truth.

the card said, "who did you sleep with on prom night after the party?"

and malu looked shocked and gulped loud, "hahah this is a joke right?"

"awnser the dare malulu" Danielle said laughing.

malu looked at zach and zach looked at ariel.

"it was with... zach" malu said and started to tear up realizing what she did to Ariel.

"no... this isn't true, because zach you dropped me off after prom was over and.... hold up YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO YOUR GRANDMA'S HOUSE BUT INSTEAD YOU SLEPT WITH MALU DIDN'T YOU" ariel said yelling and got up.

"babe, wait im sorry... i went to her house but things got a little crazy and we had too much to drink and i ended up in her bed the next morning but i swear it didn't mean anything" zach said grabbing ariel's arm.

"don't babe me, and obviously it meant something if you kept it from me for a damn year Clayton" ariel said walking off.

"damn we got hoes up in here" Vicky said attempting to twerk but fails and Danielle laughs.