sweet talk - calvin goldby

you and calvin were coming home from boa steakhouse earlier with a couple of friends and you confronted Calvin about how he was acting when being interviewed by paparazzi.
_____

you let Calvin inside the house and behind you, you slammed the door and stormed up stairs to your room.

"what's up babe?" Calvin said confused.

he sat on the bed as you went into the bathroom to wipe the makeup off your face.

"you wanna know wHaTs uP" you said mocking him.

you said, "Alexa play Hollywood fix's new video on the Flat screen" you said as you folded your arms.

Calvin looked up and you and then slowly at the tv.

*On TV*

Fletcher the interviewer said, "so, Calvin. what's up with you and y/n. The fans wanna know!"

You guys heard Alex in the background yell, "they are obviously dating!"

Calvin rolled his eyes and said, "nah Fletch we are just talking. We are friends, nothing more"

You yelled, "Alexa off" and the tv turned off as well.

as you already changed while the video was playing, you then stood in front of Calvin and still had you arms folded.

"Why are you mad though?" He said still not getting the picture.

"Read the room dude!" You yelled at him.

"I really don't understand.." he said with a serious face.

It got quiet for a few seconds as you both looked at eachother.

"Dude, when are you gonna stop playing with my feelings. You give me mixed emotions and I'm so tired of it." You said looking away trying not the tear up.

"I didn't know you were serious about this y/n" he said.

"I mean, we have been talking since like what, three months ago. and I thought we were something more. And to hear that broadcasted on tv like that, made me upset." You said sitting down.

He brought you into a hug and kissed your forehead lightly.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't mean to have you overthinking so much, I guess sometimes I don't get the obvious and since I haven't been in a serious relationship, it's hard for me to take girls seriously. You know I would never intentionally hurt you in any way." He said as you guys parted.

"I guess I just had my hopes to high" you said wiping your nose lightly and awkwardly laughed.

"No, y/n you didn't. I actually had a feeling for you as well. I was just not sure yet so I wanted to make sure of how I truly felt before I made a move." He said looking at your hand.

He moved his hand closer to yours and looked you in the eyes as he slowly intertwined his fingers into yours.

"But for sure now, I know what I want, and.. it's you y/n" he said smiling.

You smiled as you covered you face blushing.

"I swear Calvin Goldby if you ever break my heart, I will beat you up" you said playing with him as you both fell back on the bed and cuddled eachother.

"So, does this mean.. we are dating Cal?" You said drawing circles with your finger on his chest.

"Of course y/n. Your mine and only mine. Forever and always." He said kissing you on the forehead.

You sat up and looked at him in his nice colored eyes and looked down at his lips as you leaned in to kiss him.

He met you halfway and you guys kissed so passionately it made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

_____

*five days later at boa restaurant*

you guys walked out and Fletcher had his camera pointed at you guys.

you guys were holding hands and made a quick peck kiss for the the paparazzi.

"So, what's the update on your guys 'friendship' the fans want to knowwwww!" Fletcher said.

"The same person five days ago said in a interview that me and y/n were just friends and 'that's it' but in that span on five days, I went home that same day you asked me that same question, and made her mine. And I wouldn't change that for the world. so, in conclusion, if the fans really want to know,..... I am dating the love of my life y/n and I am not trying to act cocky when I say this but, literally I feel like I'm the happiest boy alive to be next to and dating the most beautiful, strong, smart, adorable girl in the world." He said smiling at the camera and threw a peace sign at the camera as he grabbed your hand again and walked off to his car.

Fletcher caught Calvin holding the door open for you as you got in and he shut it and then hopped into the driver's side and you guys pulled off.

you looked at Calvin and smiled, you really meant all that back there?

He grabbed your hand and kissed it as he said, "every word princess" and he winked.

_____

okay I lied, I decided to write this one rn lol. but I hope you guys enjoyed this! sorry if there was any spelling errors I wrote this so quick lowkey haha!

make sure to vote, comment etc. for more content! and if you guys have ANY people you would like for me to write on, just lmk;) have a good one y'all❤️