four years (jesse underhill)

<\3
you were kidnapped and was being held captive in a room by yourself for awhile now. haven't seen the light of day and haven't been able to groom yourself. you just sat there.. lonely, until one day.. you met a special someone.
__

"get off of me you idiot!" you heard a manly voice yell from the other room.

you heard a couple of hits and chains being rattled. it must have been a new person in the room.

you guys were separated by a wall so you guys couldn't see each other, but there was a open door between the two of you. you guys were chained up against a wall.

"who goes there?" the boy said after the kidnapper left the room.

you stayed quiet.

"i see a shadow, im not dumb" the male figure said.

"i-it's me, a girl one the other side" you said stuttering.

"what is your name, mysterious girl?" the boy said out of curiosity.

"my name is y/n, what about you?" you stated while playing with the chains.

"jesse, jesse underhill" jesse proclaimed.

it was an awkward silence between the both of you. but you didn't mind it cause you could just fall asleep.

but he broke the silence, and you rolled your eyes.

"so, how did you end up in this situation?" jesse said.

"umm, well it's kinda fuzzy memory to remember but i was walking home, i was just coming home from a party. but somehow i ended up in the back of markus's truck unconscious and ended up here, how about you?" you said wiggling your toes around.

"umm, i was with my friends.. we were doing a prank video for our YouTube channel and they ditched me, well that was a part of the prank.. but the kidnapper Markus, asked me if I wanted a ride to the nearest bus stop and me being stupid, I genuinely thought he was a nice guy and I ended up being a gullible idiot and ended up in this situation" jesse said sniffling.

"hopefully I don't die here, im only 20 years old" he said and looked up at the ceiling and started to scream.

"HELP! HELPPP! CAN ANYONE HELP US PLEASE" he said and started to yell some more.

"jesse. JESSE! they can't hear you, i already tried that four years ago! and they still can't hear it! now please be quiet so we both don't end up getting hurt by markus" you said covering your ears.

"you've been here for four years? Just locked up like that?" jesse said and leaned back against the cold brick walls.

"yes I have, I am now 18, I was kidnapped when I was 14" you said and pulled your legs up to your body and curled up.

"what do you do to pass the time?" he said with his voice sounding sympathetic.

"umm you see those books up there?" you said pointing in the corner of the room.

"I play a game with my self where I make up random letters with the letters on the book, it doesn't make sense but I'll show you... give me a book name" you said.

"okay umm cat in the hat?" Jesse said shrugging.

"Okay umm 'act in he at'?" you said confused at what you just said and chuckled.

you shook your head and looked down, "it's stupid but it not for everyone. it just passes time for me" you said grinning.

"it's okay, i would understand for someone who has spent most of their teenage years in a random room" jesse said smiling.