four years (jesse underhill) pt.3

(an: guys we hit 100 reads in one day! woah im shook, im surprised you guys like my crappy imagines! ly guys so much you guys make me happy! enjoyyy)
___
(recap)

"y/n?" jesse said looking at you with his beautiful eyes.

"yes jesse" you said smiling.

"i know it's been such a short time but... i think...
___

... i want you to be mine" jesse said holding your hand.

"so, sorry i have been in here for four years so im kinda inexperienced.. what does that mean?" you said making sure it was what you thought he said.

"i want to be your boyfriend y/n" he said and giggled.

you heard foot steps coming up to the room and you panicked.

"go go.." Jesse said and you ran to the other room to sit down in.

Markus walked into the room and shot a smile at you and was heading your way.

"hello gorgeous" Markus said and started to grin at you.

"what do you want now?" you said and glared at him.

"aww is the little y/n mad?" Markus said getting his belt out to hit you.

"no please don't" you said flinching at the sound of the rhinestones on the belt.

he struck it at you, hitting you in the legs and arms about five times.

you jumped and winced at the pain shooting through your body.

and the new bloody scrapes that you got on your small body.

after he was done he spat on you and walked away.

"little bitch" Markus said and closed the door be hind him.

you tried to get up but failed multiple times.

but you managed to get up using all your strength and limped over to jesse and collapsed in front of him and started crying.

"come here y/n I got you" jesse said pulling you to his chest to rest your head.

you buried your head in his chest and started to cry some more wetting up his t-shirt.

you started hyperventilating/crying so it was hard to speak to Jesse who was trying to comfort you.

"i-i am so s-sorry, jesse" you said choking to get out.

"it's okay you don't have to apologize for something you didn't deserve" jesse said cuddling you.

"I-im so embarrassed" you said catching your breath.

he fixed your hair and put it behind your ears.

"you don't need to be love, im here for you y/n" Jesse said shooting a weak smile.

"hey y/n?" jesse said intertwining your guys fingers.