lover boy - calvin goldby

you were at home, alone missing calvin while he was at the sway house with the boys for a meeting.
_____

you were bored so you went downstairs to the refrigerator to find something to eat.

"oh yeah" you said and scoffed while rolling your eyes playfully.

you didn't go grocery shopping so the refrigerator had nothing but a bang energy and leftover spaghetti in there.

"Uber eats, a must!" you said as you picked up your phone and called to order.

after you were done you decided to call your friend Amelie Zilber.

"hey babes, what are you doing today?" you said whole face timing her.

"just out in Melrose of course, Avani and I just got caught by the interviewer Fletcher from 'Hollywood fix' again" she said laughing.

avani took the phone and yelled, "yeah and he always says 'the fans wanna know' like does he know how much pressure that's puts on us ughhh!" you started laughing.

"hey we can come pick you up if you want" Amelie said smiling.

"actually I just ordered food ugh! but I'll hang with y'all tmmrw for sure!" you said pouting.

"aww okay babes, where is  your boyfriend Calvin?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"he's in another damn meeting with the boys again, something about promoting Bryce's stupid brand." you said rolling your eyes.

"aww well okay, I'll talk to u soon" she said blowing a kiss to the camera.

"byeeeee" you said and hung up.

as you sat at on the couch thinking you smirked.

"I'm gonna prank Calvin" you thought to yourself.

you figured if you said it was an emergency, he would come see you Inna heartbeat.

so you began to call him.

Calvin's POV

I got up and walked out for a second.

"heyyyyy babecakes, we are in the middle of the meeting what's up?" i said

"hey babe, im kinda struggling rn." you said trying to sound like your in distress.

"what's wrong? you okay?"  I said curiously.

"I think it's an emergency cal" you said trying not to laugh.

"okay, okay, I'm on my way rn babe gimme ten minutes" I said quickly walking back into the room.

I pointed at the phone and my manger and the boys understood as I walked out.

Your POV

you ran up to your room and sat on the bed.

you heard the front door open as you forgot he had your spare key.

you heard foot steps up the stairs and you door creaked open.

"hey baby, what's wrong? you need anything?" he said as he slowly sat next to you and rubbed your back.

you sat up and couldn't hold in your laughter.

"babe, don't get mad. I just missed you so much so I kinda pranked you" you said biting your lip to reframe from laughing.

"babeeeee, you know those meetings are important. why would you do that?!" he said standing up out of the bed.

"I know, I'm sowyyy, but baby I needed you so bad." you said puckering your lips up at his face so he can kiss you.

"I mean, I guess who cares about that meeting when I have your cute ass" he said smirking.

he sat next to you and pulled you in for a kiss. After he held your waist and pulled you closer to cuddle a bit before he went back to the sway house.

"so what are you gonna say to the boys, are you gonna tell them I finally pranked you back" you said looking at him laughing.

"oh Nooooo, definitely gonna tell them you just got your period and was cramping so it was an 'emergency' haha" he said playfully nudging your shoulder laughing.

"babe nooooo" you said laughing and climbing on top of him pretending to tackle him.

he started tickling you and as you got weak, he tackle you to where he was on  top of you and he chuckled and said " you think you can out prank the prankster!? mwahahah" and he kissed you all over your kiss as you hugged him laughing.

_____

an: another request! hope you guys liked this one! gonna do the rest asap;) give this a like and follow for more content like this! ❤