chocolate chip pancakes (ethan dolan)

an: i know this is grayson in the pic lmao, but make sure to vote and follow me for more awesome imagines ly guys💞
___

you were dancing to "crazy in love" by beyoncé.

you were also making breakfast and decided to make both you and ethan's favorite chocolate chip pancakes.

you were making the mix and was attempting to twerk and you heard footsteps and a deep voice behind you.

"ahh! babe you scared me" you said holding your chest.

"sorry, i just wanted to see what was going on down here.. i love your dancing baby" he said and held your waist pulling you close.

"why don't you dance like that on me at parties" he said smirking.

"umm cause im not like that" you said and pecked his lips.

"how about now.. no one is around?" he said smiling and shrugged.

"how about no" you said and put a dot of mix on his nose.

"oh no you don't" he said and picked you up and twirled you around while you laughed.

"Ethan! the pancakes are going to burn!" you said giggling.

"ughh fine" he said and rolled his eyes.

you ran to flip the pancake and Ethan ran behind you and grabbed some of the mix and dotted you on the nose to get you back.

"i got you back haha" he said and kissed you on the cheek.

you chuckled and grinned big.

"hey babe can you grab me the fruit out of the fridge please" you said and made the plates.

"yes m'am" he said and handed you the fruit.

"thanks love" you said and blushed at his cuteness.
__

an: just a little cute imagine before i go to bed:)) hope you guys enjoy this one!

btw, have y'all heard ariana grandes new album omg it's so good💞 anyways.. good night, or good morning from where you guys are, lyyyy💜