true colors (multi x reader) pt. 1

woah, i can't believe i made that lmao^^
(an: make sure to follow and vote for the next chapter, ly guys💞)
__

(your pov)

three words: gates of hell

true meaning: school

i am so freaking terrified of what comes next, i am a sophomore this year but every time i step foot in that hell hole i get anxiety right away.

like who ever came up with the idea of 'school' (several cruel hours of our life) is begging for hatred.

i know what you guys are thinking, "y/n, calm down you'll be fine.. it's not that bad"... NO it does get bad.

especially with the some of the people i go to school with, every single one of them have story...

(bryce's pov)

"don't be a baby, go get her bro.. she is so freaking hot" he whispered to himself.

he walked up to the girl and tapped on her shoulder.

"what the hell do you want Bryce?" arii said moving his hand out the way.

"do you want to go to Brandon's party this Saturday with me?" Bryce said licking his lips.

"not with a fuck boy, besides... im going with sebastian my boyfriend" arii said and laughed with ariel.

"ughh bitch" Bryce mouthed and walked off.

(your pov)

it's been like five minutes and grayson is not at the spot where we meet everyday after school together.

you walked to the corner of the hall and someone ran and hit your shoulder, bumping into you.

"ouch! why are you running in the hallway?" you said yelling and getting irritated until you looked at the appearance which happened to be...

"jack?" you said confused.

"hey, im sorry about that.. i just need to catch up to Brandon and jesse, we are going to pick up some things for the party on Saturday" he said smiling.

"oh, you have a off campus free period?" you said rubbing your shoulder.

"yeah.. it's pretty cool sometimes, oh hey are you coming to the party by the way?" he said grinning.

"uhh i don't know, i have an exam i have to study for" you said rubbing the back of your neck and looked down.

"you should totally get out of the house sometimes" he said and side hugged you, and nodded.

"i gotta go, but I'll catch up with you later" he said and ran off.

you turned around and peeped around the corner to see grayson talking to a group of cheerleaders.

you walked up to kiss gray but he dodged and kissed your cheek.

"loren, luna, signa, ona" you said nodding your head saying hi.