true colors (multi x reader) pt. 2

(your pov)

*alarm rings*

"mmhhfh" you manage to get out your mouth while getting out of bed to get ready for school.

you did you morning routine and then slipped on your shoes and went to school.

when you arrived you met up with gray.

"hey babe, sorry again for leaving you yesterday.. but i wanted to ask if you will come with me to the party tomorrow?" you said grabbing his hand.

it seemed like he hesitated at first to touch your hand but you shrugged it off.

"uhh yeah, i was going to ask you the same thing" he said and smiled at you.

"so what did you do at the gym yesterday?" you said.

"lifted up some weights here and there, then my trainer came and we did a private class session together" he said smiling.

"that's nice, do you want to hear about my day?" you asked and smirked.

"of course beautiful" he said lightly pinching your cheek.

"i went and bought some stuff at the mall and Cody got us some chic fil a afterwards" you said smiling.

"that's awesome, hey i got to get to the library for something real quick but I'll meet you at lunch" gray said cutting you off and kissed you on the cheek and ran away.

"oh, okay then" you mumbled to yourself and walked to your first class.

you sat at your table which had Bryce, and sebastian at it.

"hey pretty lady, would you like to maybe go to the par-

"im taken" you said and rolled your eyes.

"plus i don't go out with cheaters so" you said and took out your pencil.

"it was one time! is everybody going to call me out on that now?!" Bryce yelled in class and everyone laughed.

"once a cheater always a cheater" Sebastian said and giggled, which resulted in you to giggle too.

"fuck off sebass" Bryce said getting up.

"stop calling me that" seb said rising from his seat.

you were in between them so you just decided to maneuver yourself to the side cause you knew where this was going to go.

"well you look like a fish, so i called you sebass which is short for sebastian, bitch" Bryce said getting close up in sebs face.

seb threw a punch and Bryce threw one bad, it just went back and forth until the teacher came to stop it and when the teacher pushed Bryce, Bryce threw his arm back and accidentally smacked you in the face.

"ouch! you prick" you said and Ariel rose from her seat and took you to her table with arii and signa.

"thanks but I'm fine" you said rubbing your face.

Bryce and seb went to the principals office and you were stuck still in class with the drama queens.

"so what's the deal with gray and you?" signa said fake smiling.