"you're too cute" chase hudson

you're going on a lunch date with your boyfriend chase.

you both were getting ready at his place and he seemed like he was in a rush. he kept running around the house trying to find stuff.

"babe, u good?" you said laughing.

"yeah, i am just making sure i don't forget anything this time" he said grinning.

"you look cute by the way, like always" he said looking at you.

"awww thanks baby, you do too" you winked at him.
______

you guys both got in the car and getting ready to drive off.

chase takes a deep breath trying to check off all of the things he has before y'all hit the road.

"you have your sunglasses?" you said helping him but also giggling.

he checks his front pocket, "yes."

"you have your wallet?"

he patted his back pocket, "oh damn! no lemme grab that real quick!" he said and ran inside.

after he was done he hopped back in the car and fixed his side mirrors to see if any one was behind him.

"you sure you didn't forget anything else?" you say as he backs up and drives off.

"i am sure i have everything now!... oh shit, shit, shit wait..." he said patting his chest.

"what babe? what did you forget?" you said getting worried.

he calms down, "oh yeah, it's okay... you have my heart" he says and blushes.

"you're too cute" you say blushing back and he intertwined your fingers with his and kissed your hand.

authors note- short but cute and simple;)
btw thanks for the support! I do check my notifications and to see y'all liking my stories and commenting makes me want to keep going so ty🥰 remember to comment below if you have any ideas