"you what!?" - payton moormeier

you and payton were playing fighting and something slipped up into conversation.
_____

"you can't catch me loser" you said and ran around the house.

"bet!" he said and chased you.

he caught up to you and threw you on the couch and started tickling you.

you gasped for air from laughing to much and you started push Payton to where he fell on the ground and you chuckled and sprinted outside where the pool was.

"haha, you can't reach me no-..

he disappeared and it was quiet.

you got nervous cause you knew how good he was at sneaking up on you, so you gave up.

"okay game over you win!" you said waving your hands around and after a few seconds Payton ran up behind you and you both fell into the pool.

you quickly swam to the surface and laughed with him.

"babe! you got me all wet!" you said and laughed.

"look at me I'm wet too" he said and chuckled.

you started to take off your shorts and shirt and threw them out of the pool, revealing your underwear and bra.

he did the same and revealed him in his Calvin Klein boxers.

he looked so hot with them on though.

he swam up to you, picked you up and kissed you passionately.

you kissed back and it felt like fireworks. your stomach was filled with butterflies as you guys kissed.

after you guys stopped and he looked at you and said,

"I love you"

you stopped and started smiling, but for some reason you couldn't say it back... it was hard but it was the first time he said that so it shocked you, to know how he truly felt.

he looked up in disbelief at the sky and sighed.

"I'm.. i-

you tried to say but he walked into the house.

(play the music above ;)

"damnit" you said and met him in his room as he changed.

"payton? are you mad at me?" you said biting your lip afraid of what he was going to say.

"y/n, do you love me?" he said looking at you and furrowing his eyebrows.

"of course babe.." you said.

"say it then." he said as he handed you some of his sweats and a shirt to put on.

"why is it so hard y/n?" he said upset.

"I always pour out my feelings for you and i finally thought this was the right time to say it, and I feel like everything we've been through I wanted to let you know how I truly felt because, y/n... I- I lov-

you interrupted him with a kiss and said "i love you payton, I always have and always will." you said lightly and grinned.

he smiled at you and held your cheek and kissed you again.

"I never meant to make you feel like I didn't really love you. It just I'm so scared to commit to that and I guess the other relationships I've been in proved to me that I shouldn't jump so quick into love because I always get left behind in the end. but with you payton, I don't have to worry because I know we were meant to be together, were soulmates. I feel it. And I want you to be a part of my life forever." You realized what you said and smiled and looked at the ground.

he leaned your head up and looked you in the eyes.

"you can always count on me because I'm never leaving you babe, you and I forever. I love you 3000 hehe" he said and giggled.

"I love you 3000" you said and giggled back and you guys started cuddling each other as he started playing with your hair .

you put your head on his chest and closed your eyes and smiled.
_____

authors note:

im-
oop chile-

I hope this was good with the music and etc. if it was lmk if I should add more music into these stories and vote for more updates. ALSO comment if you want me to do a story on someone you like! any requests are welcome ;) y'all have a good one!