pen-pal♡ - multi x reader

you were in class five minutes before the bell rang. you kept dosing off until..
_____

"okay class, so before the bell rings, i wanted to let you guys know that obviously the end of the school year is coming up and i like to end off the year with a big project! don't you guys love me as your teacher!" mrs. kindler said smiling.

"ughhhh, whyyyy" most of the classmates said complaining.

"yeah yeah anyways, it's about penpaling! does anyone know what that means?" the teacher said while looking around the classroom.

her eyes fixed upon you, "ahhh y/n, dosing off in class again I see. why don't you tell the class what a pen-pal is" she said while crossing her arms.

"isn't it like, exchanging letters with a total stranger in a different country that we never met before?" you said and after  rolling your eyes.

"correct. but in a more better way of putting it, it's exactly what she said but it won't be with a 'stranger', obviously it would be someone that goes to a highschool of the same grade level as you guys, it's a perfect way to understand what their lifestyle is like and stuff" your teacher said as she wrote stuff on the board.

"you have two months to do this assignment, it takes up half your grade so in order to pass my class please do this, especially if you have a low grade. graduation is coming up so I know you guys would wanna graduate and make your parents proud" mrs. kindler said grinning at the thought.

the bell rang and the class rose up out of their seats and walked out.

"I'll keep this on the board for tomorrow but as of now figure out where you want to write to!" the teacher said to the class.

u were the only one left and she walked up to you.

"hey y/n, i noticed your grade was dropping but you're still at a good percentage to graduate. I just wanted you to know that you should take in account that you might need to care about this assignment more then you probably do" she said grinning lightly.

"what makes you think I don't?" you said crossing your arms.

"your dosing off in my class, and the bored look on your face tells me so." she said and sighed.

"just two months left, and you're done, keep going." she said smiling and patted your shoulder.

you smiled back and proceed to walk out, to meet the faces of Larray and Charli.

"Ooo you got in trouble again didn't you.." Larray said smirking.

"noooo, my teacher was just trying to convince me to care about this stupid assignment for penpaling as the last project of the year" you said and walked to your locker with them following you.

"girl, you better lighten up. what if the person you choose is a cute boy?" charli  said smirking and then giggled.

"sadly, we won't get to choose so i don't know about that." you said grabbing your history book then slamming your locker closed.

"but, we do get to choose where from, sooo i don't know where yet" you said rolling your eyes.

"choose.. australia! all the hot boys come from australia!" Larray said chuckling.

"I hate you" you said laughing along with them.

as you guys were walking outside the school, you seen the popular kids sitting outside at their reserved lunch table.

they started staring at the three of you guys and you seen noah getting up and walking towards you.

"hey ashley... was it?, anyway we are having a party later on if you wanted to come swing by" he said biting his lip and gave you a flyer with the details.

"thanks I guess" you said grabbing the paper and then you looked at him and crumbled it in his face and threw it in the trash.

"oh, by the way, it's y/n. not one of you're girls names you've hooked up with" you said and walked off as Larray and Charli chuckled out loud.

"what was that all about?" Kio said walking up to you and gave you guys a hug.

"oh nothing, just my ex trying to maneuver himself back into my life, again" you said shaking your head at the thought.

"when is he going to let it gooo?!" Kio said laughing.

"i don't know honestly, but i don't get back with cheaters soooo" you said and shrugged.

"the fact that you used to hang out with them is crazy, how did you put up with all the lack of their brain cells like-" charli said laughing.

"i really don't know, that's a good question" you said and giggled.

you guys then walked eachother home from school and your house was the first one up.

"alrighty guys, this is my stop! I'll see you guys tomorrow" you said waving and ran up to the door step.

"hey babes, don't forget to facetime me later!" charli said yelling.

you replied, "will dooo!" and then shut the door behind you.

you walked up to your room and then threw your backpack on the floor and changed your clothes to comfy ones.

after that you plopped on the bed and let your eyes wander around the room.

you had the house to yourself because your brother was at college and your parents were still at work.

then you looked at your pin board full of your goals in life and you seen a paper of a place you printed out when you were eleven.

it was of canada, you loved canada ever since you and your family took a trip there before your brother went to college and you always wanted to go back. it was the last thing you remembered that truly made you happy.

"wait-

you thought and took the paper off the board and you sat on the bed.

you reached for you phone and facetimed charli.

"CHARLI!" you said as you saw her face.

"YES!? WHAT HAPPENED I JUST GOT HOME." she said waiting for you to speak.

"i know where i want to write to.." you said while looking at the paper in your hand.

"where too?" she said curiously.

"canada." you said and leaned back on your bed smiling at the thought.

"canada?" she said in a questioning way.

you said again, "canada." and held the paper to your chest.
_____

authors note: well this is the intro of the short story! i hope you like it so far! I'll update soon;)

also thank you to the people who wished me a happy birthday a couple days ago! ♡