such a tease (hunter rowland)

(an: im going to be bringing back some of the old influencers, throwback time!)

(make sure to vote and hit the follow button as well thanks loves)
__

"give it back" you said leaning over hunter as he held your phone in one hand.

"nope, your always on it. you need some fresh air and i wanna take you out tonight" hunter said laying on his back and you were on top of him.

"awww love you babe" you said smiling.

you got up and hunter ended up running down the stairs into the living room with your phone.

"hunter im dying please can i have it, i need to check my socials" you said with your hand out for him to give it to you.

he wouldn't budge so you walked slowly over to him and you both sat on the couch.

"what are you doing y/n?" hunter said giggling at your foolishness.

"oh nothing, just this..." you said and kissed him on the lips.

as the kiss was going hunter must have forgot about the phone and he dropped it on the floor.

as much as you enjoyed the kiss, you parted from him and went to take it.

you grabbed it and ran upstairs to your bed.

"mwahahah i have what i want now" you said holding your phone up and waving it at hunter.

"ugh your kisses are so fricken powerful y/n, it always has me feeling so good" hunter said playfully yelling and chuckled.

"I'll be up in my room, celebrating my victory... if you need me, call me by 'winner' now" you said winking and smirked at hunter.

when you were in your room, hunter ran up behind you and started to tickle you nonstop.

"hahaha hunter stop!" you stated laughing out loud.

"i want my victory back!" he said picking you up to where you were hanging over his shoulders.

"put me down" you said gently patting his back and giggling.

"over a phone hunter!?" you said playfully yelling and grinned.

"no, i wanna win..... so i know exactly what i have planned for you" he said smirking and carried you outside to where the pool was.

"oh no hunter please don't" you said squirming in his arms trying to get out.

"oh yes hunter please" he said laughing and tossed you into the pool.

but as you were in mid air you threw your phone for him to catch.

as you reached the surface you gave hunter a evil look and he got scared of what was coming. he set your phone on the table thinking that was what you wanted... but no it wasn't...

when you got out you ran to hunter and chased him around to pool.

you hugged him all soaking wet and he winced at how cold the water was.

you then maneuvered yourself to the edge of the pool and tossed hunter in but he grabbed you and you fell in again with him.

"i hate you" you said laughing.

"what did we do oh my gosh we are goof balls" hunter said and swam to you.

"what are you doing now hun-

he cut you off and kissed you, but this time it was perfect... like all the other times he has kissed you.

you guys parted.

"i won" he said smirking.

"bull crap, i won" you said giggling.

"i won the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, and got her to kiss me at the end of the wars we had" he said and intertwined your guys fingers.

he looked you in the eyes with his hazel orbs and you smiled at his romantic talk.

"you are such a romantic, cute boy" you said and flashed a smile back at him.

he eskimo kissed you and you giggled at how adorable he was.
__

an: hey guys! i decided to do a little throwback for the next couple of days:))

we also hit 800 reads omg that is crazy, thank you guys for making it happen!

if you guys have friends or siblings who read imagines like this.. share this💞 let them know that i do all types of imagines.. thank you guys for the support though ly guys!