check in:) pls read!

hello guys i wanted to inform you on a couple of things before i continue to write more for this book.

1) i just wanna say thank you sooo freaking much for the support on this book, looking at my notifications and seeing so many "- added to their reading list" and so many comments on stories motivate me to write more awesome stories for u guys to enjoy. i know some of y'all are probably like, "yo why does she care?" and if thats u then i would like to say i am just an appreciative person, and i love that my passion for writing has grown out throughout the years and speaking to some of y'all who dm me to tell me that my stories are good and to keep it up, makes my day!

2) so as you know, covid-19 is a pretty serious thing. and out of the 47k readers i know y'all could be from anywhere around the world right now. and it may or may not have affected where ever y'all are, but as for me and other writers on this app have been informed by wattpad to let you guys know that it is extremely important that you guys keep safe, and please stay home and take care of yourselves and your family! its a rough time of everyone so we need to make sure that we all are doing what we need to, to make sure covid-19 goes away as soon as possible:)

3) i will be writing a lot more!! i have been receiving dm's of requests for stories so if you are one of those people out there just know i will be trying to update all of them for y'all:)

once again, ty guys so much. stay you, stay beautiful.. and be safe! ly💓