rough love (grayson dolan)

(grayson dolan edit above, just swipe:))
___

you woke up to your alarm ringing on your phone. you jumped up and got into the shower. after you were done with your morning routine, you went to work.

when you walked inside, you say your best friend cleaning the tables off. you guys work at a coffee shop.

today it was your shift to work the cashier so you did as you were told and put on your name tag.

"hello what can i get for you?" you said meeting a beautiful human being.

"hi, can i get a iced coffee and one of your guys blueberry muffins please" the boy said smiling.

"yes, would than be all?" you said.

"oh why, do i look like a fatass or something?" the boy said sarcastically.

"no, it's just my job to-

"im just playing with you, yes that's it for me" the boy said laughing.

you found him very annoying but somewhat attractive.

"okay and what is your name?" you said.

"grayson" he said winking.

"okay that'll be 5.49 please" you said.

"here, keep the change... and buy yourself something for your lunch break" Grayson said handing you a ten dollar bill.

"umm thanks" you said smiling.

"anything for a pretty girl like you" he said and grabbed his coffee and sat down.

your friend was looking at you from the corner of her/his eye and was smirking at you laughing.

"stop it now" you said mouthing off to him/her.

you got back to work and you kept looking at the beautiful human who was a couple seats away from you.

it looks like he was talking to someone on FaceTime but you couldn't tell who.

"y/n, it's your 10 minute break!" your manager said.

"okay!" you said and got yourself a vanilla frappe and two chocolate chip cookies.

you sat next to him and waved cause he was still talking on the phone and you didn't want to interrupt him.

"i just wanted to say thanks again for the change, i mean I didn't need it but it saved me a couple bucks soooo" you said and took a bite of your cookie.

"like I said, anything for a pretty girl like you" Grayson said smiling.

"so what if I wasn't pretty? Would you still have gave me that change?" you said sarcastically and laughing.

"that's not what I meant, I meant that you seemed cool and your pretty.. your personality seems legit I guess" Grayson said giggling.

"you don't even know me" you said.

"Give me a chance to get to know you then" Grayson said smirking at you.

"how?" You said trying to make a bet with him.

"by asking you out on a date" he said.

"okay.. I mean I've only met your for a couple minutes but you don't seem like a weird guy so I guess this can work out" you said and shrugged.

"okay well what if I win this little challenge?" you said smiling.

"you get to kiss me" Grayson said wiggling his eyebrows.