leave it alone (oliver moy)

*trigger warning⚠️*

you were in the bathroom, sitting on the floor about to do something you know you would start regretting. you grabbed a small wash cloth and a gauze wrap so when you do it, it wouldn't go everywhere.

"1,2,3" you said and cut yourself holding in your breath.

the pain was satisfying that you ended up doing three more lines going across your wrist.

you leaned your head back on the wall and took a few deep breaths trying to calm yourself down.

Oliver, your boyfriend was coming over in a few minutes so you hurried up and wrapped your arm up in gauze and put on a hoodie.

you made sure that you looked like you haven't been just crying, cause you were.

you walked out the bathroom and walked to the knocking sound at the door and when you opened it, you saw Oliver who was smiling with the most adorable smile ever.

he has been gone for about two months due to the fact that he was on tour with the other boys.

when he walked in, he grabbed your hand and kissed you on the cheek.

"hey babe, i missed you and your cute little face" he said and picked you up.

he carried you over to the couch and you started to talk to him.

"babe, i needed you so bad.." you said and went to go and grab some snacks.

"so, wanna let me know some things that happened while I was gone?" he said and put his hand on your thigh.

"umm school,.... school...... oh and school" you said sarcastically and giggled.

"you know what happens when you get sarcastic with me" he said and grabbed you and ran to the pool.

you had on some shorts and one of Oliver's hoodie.

"no babe! don't get me wet!" you said and he started to tickle you.

"hahaha-, wait b-babe" you said laughing and he threw you in the cold pool.

"I'm gonna get you back so bad, you won't see it coming" you said and smirked.

"babe can I see your arm really quick?" he said and motioned you to come forward.

"w-why?" you said and hopped out of the pool holding your arm scared of what he would say.

"umm, no reason" he said.

"okay so then it's fine" you said walking away from him and went upstairs to change.

he followed you and sat on your bed.

you walked outside the restroom with a new pair of shorts and a oversized shirt on.

"come here babe" he said and pulled you closer to him by your waist.

"leave it alone, please" you said holding your arm being cautious.

you moved your hair from in front of your face and leaned your head against his.

he grabbed your arm and turned it to the side where the cuts were visible.

"you told me you would stop..." he said as his jaw clenched.

"i know, it's just been hard... you know with you not being here with me" you said looking down.

"babe, im sorry.. i didn't know that this affected you so much to the point where you self harm. If you want to, I can cancel from the next tour.." he said feeling concerned.

"no, I don't want you to stop something you like doing just for someone like me" you said.

"no, that's the thing y/n... I love you too much and I don't want this to keep happening, you deserve the world and nothing but happiness.. I'm sorry that you have been hurting yourself because of me and I won't let this happen again" he said intertwining your guys fingers together.

"but it's not your fault" you said tearing up.

"yes it is cause I have been distant from you and I was so distracted with my work, that I wasn't paying attention to how you were feeling and I am truly sorry" he said wiping away the tear that fell down you cheek.

"your so cute when you talk all charismatically" you said grabbing his cheeks.

"let's get this pretty little girl all fixed up. Is that okay?" he said getting up and linking arms with you.

"yes it is okay" you said lightly smiling.

he grabbed some new bandages and some ointment and put it on your arm.

after that he picked you up piggy back style and took you to the living room to cuddle and eat some snacks.

"wanna watch a movie?" he said getting excited.

"yesssss omg!" you said and plopped down on the couch and shoved Oreos in your mouth.

"heyyyy, make sure to save me some you pig" he said smiling.

"but im your pig" you said and winked at him.

"yes love, you are my cute pig" he said and blushed at you.
__

an: hey guys, hope you like this story!

i know this is on a touchy subject so that is why i put a warning at the beginning of this chapter, but i want you guys to know that i am always here:)) and i truly mean that from the bottom of my heart! ly guys:)