true colors (multi x reader) pt. 5

(tuesday 10:35am) *at school*

you were walking around to your next class and you happened to see grayson and loren walk into a empty class together and close the door behind them.

you scoffed and mumbled, "and im the slut" under your breath.

jack met up with you and you smiled at him.

"oooo is that my baby? hold up lemme get my phone out" he said and smiled.

"oh my gosh no please im hideous" you said covering up your face.

"no baby you gorgeous! smile it looks cute on you!" he said and grabbed your hand.

"i love you mamas" he said and your heart melted when he said that.

"i love you too bubs" you said and kissed him.

"so im going to pick you up after school and we are going to go to my house so i can order food for us and i need to give you your early birthday surprise" he said and you smiled.

"hold up jack riyn, is this a date?" you said smirking.

"maybeeeeee" he winked and walked off with jesse.

zoe then walked up to you and seemed pretty excited.

"it's almost your birthday! which means that we do the traditional face n' cake thing remember!" zoe said with the biggest smile on her face.

"oh shit Zoe I'm sorry jack just planned something today for us two and i forgot about it..." you said feeling bad.

"oh, well it's okay, we can do an belated birthday thing then" Zoe said smiling still.

"yes! that would be nice" you stated.
____
(fast forward to jack's house)

"cover your eyes babe" jack said laughing.

"okay okay" you said chuckling.

when you guys made it to his bedroom he did a countdown and told you to open your eyes and you were shocked.

"babe..." you said looking at the bottles of cider and rose petals on the bed in the form of a heart and in the heart it had a envelope so you opened it.

he pulled out his phone as you read it.

"babe, i know it's only been like two days since we called it official but my love for you is real and just so you know, i got you something to remember both us and this perfect moment we must cherish together. happy 17th birthday baby" it read and you put your hand over your heart as you awwwwed.

he smiled and pulled something out from behind him.

"i got you this ring, it looks just like mine.. in the inside it says the date we started dating and on the outside it's my initials and on my ring it says the same thing but with your initials" he said smiling.

"do you like it?" he said.

"yes jack, i do.." you said tearing up and hugged him.

he wrapped his arms around you and you smiled.

when you parted, you guys sat down and talked for a bit.

"so, not to get deep or anything but.. what's your story?" jack said intertwining your guys fingers.

"what do you mean?" you said smirking.

"what's your background, what makes you.. you?" He said.

you leaned on him and began to speak, "well, i love to read, watch Netflix films,-

"no, no, i mean the real you that you would like for people to see" jack said.

"I....I wish people can see how nice i really am, instead of seeing the quiet and 'just the girl who sits in the back of the classroom' kind of girl, I'm more than that ya know? like loren and her perf squad always be picking on me and i mean she has actually made it worse for me to even step foot in school. every time I see her look at me and with my ex with her.. i feel like my heart dropped.. it hurts but I have to just remember that it is only making me stronger, that is just my way of getting through it I guess" you said weakly smiling.

jack looked at you and kissed you on your lips.

"that was such an amazing way of putting it babe. i believe that no matter what happens you can always get through the storm. fuck those people who are giving you a hard time they obviously have nothing better to do. they see something in you that makes them jealous.. that is your perfect smile, great personality, and just your ways of doing things is just so impeccable, it's driving them crazy, you deserve the world y/n, with an attitude like that.. you could do something good in this world, your amazing" jack said cuddling you.

"stop your going to make me cry you doof" you said giggling and covering your face.

"it okay to cry, I'll be here for you through it all babe" he said.

you buried your face in the creek of his neck and blushed as you teared up.

he heard sniffles and he kissed your forehead and told you, "i love you y/n" .

he said it, the three words that makes everything better, he gave me the love that Grayson couldn't have ever given me. he truly knows how to make a girl happy and I am so glad to be in his arms. he friggin loves me, wow...

"jack.." you said looking up to meet his hazel eyes.

"yes babe" he said.

"i love you too" you said blushing and you got up.

he stood up and smiled.

you plopped down on the bed and he hovered around your body and laid on top of you.

your smile grew bigger and he said, "you love me?" and smirked.

"yes I do" you said and rolled over so now you were on top and he lift you up in the air.
_____

an: hey y'all, omg i took like two days to make this because I just got my nails done (acrylics) and they are kinda long so it was hard for me to type.

sorry if it was a long waiting, i usually take an hour to make these but im still trying haha..

ly guys💞 hope you enjoyed!