study date (jesse underhill)

author's note
(remember to follow me and vote for the next imagine!)

ps.. the next imagine is on "secret admirer" so stay tuned for more💞
___

"stop it" you said while jesse was pecking your lips playfully.

"you've been at it for an hour and im bored" he said pointing at the books stacked up on the edge of the bed.

"yeah cause i have a big exam coming up that i need to study for" you said pushing jesse's head back and giggling.

"but i want to go out and do something with you" he said biting his bottom lip.

"okay, what is up with you?" you said looking at him and smirked.

"nothing babe" he said trying to play the innocent game.

"you got something on your face" you said reaching for his face.

"what is it" he said curiously.

you gently smacked him and chuckled.

"it was your quirkiness" you said and laughed.

"oh was it?" he said and pushed you on your back with him on top of you and smiling.

he sat on top of you and started to tickle you.

"okay okay let me breathe you tickle monster" you said catching your breath.

he leaned in to kiss you and you blocked it with a textbook trying to tease him.

"uuhh uhh, im still studying" you said and smirked at the frustration on his face.

he tossed the book on the floor and kissed you passionately on the lips.

after he looked at you and you started to blush.

he had such the cutest smile.

"wait, aren't you supposed to be studying?" you said wondering.

"yes" he said and pulled you on his lap and wrapped his arms around you.

"okay well im study for my trigonometry exams, and what are you studying?" you said and furrowed your eyebrows.

"you" he said and winked.

you pulled his face in and kissed him on the lips.

"okay, enough of your flirting.. where did you want to take me?" you said getting off of the bed and had your hand out for him to grab.

"i wanted to take you out to eat. I'll grab my keys and we can go" he said getting excited and ran to get his keys.

"i guess I could use a break" you said and shrugged.

"your going to pass y/n, i believe in you.." he said and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"did i ever tell you how much i appreciate you in my life" you said grinning at jesse.

"no, but you don't need to.. cause i know you do" he said and eskimo kissed you.
__

an: hey guys, hope you guys liked this one:)) ly💞