slumber (nash grier)

(an: remember to vote if you guys enjoyed, thank you!)
__

you rose from your slumber and rubbed your eyes awake. it was about 11:30 in the morning.

you turned around to look at nash who already had his arms loosely wrapped around your waist.

you admired him as he slept, and you heard his adorable little snores. you looked at his soft plumped lips and put your finger on them and swiped down, making a sound as they opened.

he groaned, which resulted in you to giggle at his cuteness.

you scooted over closer to him and kissed the tip of his nose.

"babe stop" he said with his deep raspy morning voice which made you want to kiss him more but you didn't.

"i can't resist your attractiveness your so adorable when you cuddle and sleep, please wake up im bored babe" you said pouting and pleading for him to get up.

he opened his eyes to reveal his crystal blue orbs and weakly grinned at you.

"hmm" he mouthed and propped himself up leaning on his elbows.

"morning babe" you said and leaned in to kiss him.

after you moved a piece of his cute messy bed hair back and smiled at him.

then you slowly started to get up but you felt a strong set of arms wrap around your waist and pull you back into bed.

"no don't get out of bed yet" he said and smirked.

then pulled your body close to his warm body.

he started to plant kisses on your neck and up to your lips, then after he looked at you again with his appealing icy blue eyes.

"i love you y/n, y/l/n" he said and shot a cheeky smile.

"i love you more" you said and grinned back at him.

"beg to differ" he said and playfully started to tickle you.

"ahaha okay okay. but I still love you bubba" you said and pecked his lips.

"love you princess" he said again but sure of himself which made you smile bigger.
___

an: woah i posted twice in under an hour, way to go me! jkjk but all jokes aside... thank you guys for reading and enjoying my little imagines, you guys are so awesome:)) ly💞🥂