four years (jesse underhill) pt.4

(jesse's pov)
*recap*

"keep your eyes open please" one paramedic guy said but I couldn't.

"i-i can't- .......
___

(your pov)

you woke up to a shooting pain in your head, it felt like a headache so you leaned up and glanced around the room.

the doctor came in with a clipboard in his hands.

"y/n! your awake! great now we can ask you some questions" the doctor said grinning.

"so y/n, how are you feeling?" the doctor said.

"where is jesse?" you said frowning.

"he is still recovering his injuries in the other room sweetie" the doctor stated.

"recovering? from what?" you stated while in confusion.

"uhh he was shot in the lower abdomen (stomach) and was losing a lot of blood" the doctor said and looked at the ground.

"i need to see him!" you said jumping up and realizing that you had a strap around your arm so you couldn't get up.

"why would you do this? I've been tied up my whole teenage life in the hell hole and you bring me back memories by doing that" you stated pointing to the strap and started panicking.

"y/n calm down please, im here with you and I know you are going through a lot but yelling and screaming is not going to get the job done, okay?" the doctor said.

"okay" you said calming down a bit.

"so, we put a cast around your wrist cause we noticed it was swollen so we scanned the area and detected some fractures nothing to serious like surgery or anything so your doing well.. and we also made you a prescription for antibiotics for the bruising and scars on your legs and arms, nothing too deep so no stitches.. and i need your permission for signing up for possible sessions in therapy, just to make sure you are getting the help you need" the doctor said talking way to fast for your mind to process.

"wait before we jump to conclusions about therapy, i need to speak to my parents first, have they arrived yet?" you said.

"yes actually they are in the waiting room, they already signed the papers we just need your permission" the doc said handing you the clipboard.

once you signed it you had the doctor take the strap off your arm and hopped off the bed.

once you reached the waiting room, you came across your parents awake and talking amongst themselves and your siblings sleeping on the chairs.

"mom? dad?" you said and ran to them tearing up.

"oh my god she is finally awake" your father said and gave you a big hug along with your mom.

you parted from them and shook your siblings awake.

"wake up sleepy heads" you said and giggled.

"y/n!" they all said and they all bear hugged you.

you looked at your mom who was crying on your dads shoulder and you went to kiss her on the cheek.