the spanish project -jack riyn

you were walking down the halls with your friend and you came across jack your crush.

you suddenly just turned around and walked other way and your friend was confused.

"y/n? what's up your acting strange again" she said rolling her eyes.

"nothing.. uhh i uhh dropped my contact on the floor and im trying to find it" you said bending down and pretending to find your contact.

"you don't wear contacts.. i know that for a fact" your friend said crossing her arms.

you sighed, "righhhhttt" then you got up and proceeded to walk to class.
___

you were seated in your seat and jack had the same class as you. you fixed your hair and sat tall thinking that he might check you out or something.

you were daydreaming and got called on by the teacher.

the teacher said, "what's the awnser?"

"repitan por favor" you asked and your teacher furrowed his eyebrows at you cause he saw your weren't paying attention.

"cuando vas a comer en un restaurante, ¿qué ordenas y cuál es tu bebida favorita también?" he repeated.

"uhhh... me order.. uhhh papas fritas y el pollo con Sprite to beber?" you said obviously not knowing how to speak Spanish clearly.

the teacher rolled his eyes and turned to jack so he can answer next but before he did the teacher said, " watch this y/n, maybe you can learn a little something"

the jack continues and said, "Me gusta comer bistec y verduras con arroz y mi cosa favorita para beber es Coca Cola".

"Thank you Jack" the teacher said smiling.

"De nada" he said smirking.

you fell in love with his perfect Spanish speaking but then remembered that he just clowned you in front of the whole class.

the bell rang and the teacher called you to his desk.

"y/n, what's going on? you used to have the top grade in this period and now you are borderline C and about to get a D in my class. What can I do to make you pass, help me out here.. should I move your seat.. you-

"NONONO- i mean no thank you. no need to move my seat, is there any extra credit opportunities i can take to raise up my grade a bit?" you said.

"yes actually, we are doing a 'spanish story telling' thing and it will be during school hours.. where the whole school would watch and see you perform. If your up to it, it could boost you from a D to a B- if done so correctly" he said grinning.

"oh, in front of the whole school?.. i don't know.. i have major anxiety-

"if you cared about your grade y/n, you would do this" he said giving me the paper.

"okay, i guess" you grabbed it and started to walk out.

you started to walk out to your locker and see that jack was at his locker too.

you grabbed your books for your next class and started to walk to your next class but right when you turned around, jack swung his locker and hit you in the face.

"ouch" you said rubbing your head.

"oh shoot, im sorry are you okay?" he said and for some reason freaking out.

"how many fingers am i holding up?" he said hold up five and instead you started to walk off.

"can i at least hold your books for yo-