unfriended - multi x reader

(recap)

"PLEASE DONT DO THIS.. WAIT ITS YOU N-

then the camera shut off and you and noah were the only ones left on the call.

you started crying and looked away from the camera, "I told you, you wouldn't want to know.. you didn't trust me."

noah was upset and grabbed his pillow to scream in it.

after he was done he started bawling his eyes out.

"i can't believe all of our friends are gone so fast.." he said in shock.

unknown: phew, blake almost blew my cover.. but now that I'm done with blake. now it's you two left..
_____

unknown: phew, blake almost blew my cover.. but now that I'm done with blake. now it's you two left..

you started hyperventilating on camera as noah tried to call you down.

noah said, "babe, i need you to calm down okay? im going over to house right now, this is ridiculous. you're safe with me"

you muttered back while turning to catch your breath, "o-okay babey, can you hurry please?"

then the lights turned off in your house.

you screamed, "AHH NO BABEY PLEASE HURRY I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU"

he jumped up grabbed the phone he was on FaceTime with and grabbed his keys and before he can reach the front door he was stopped by a loud thud.

"what was that?" he yelled as he freaked out trying to unlock the safety lock on the door.

unknown: noah go back up to your room, note waiting for you and if you don't read it. you will die on your front lawn.

noah backed away from the door and ran upstairs to the room.

he slowly walked up to the bed where the note was and as he picked it up he began to read it out loud.

it read, "noah, I was think to spare you life but what fun would that be. you watched all you friends die for... i think fair reasons and so therefore, i can't have a witness roam free so, even though we had our moments,.. our sweet sweet moments, i have no choice but to kill you. love, ...

then nessa walked out of the closet and was smiling.

noah stood there shocked, "oh I should've known.. but how can a little woman like you.. kill all those people.."

nessa rolled her eyes and yelled back, "I'm only 5'3!"

she continues, "anyways, I'd advise you to sit down for this baby."

she pulled out a chair for him to sit on and then she tied up his arms and legs so he couldn't run.

he noticed that you werent talking nor on call while him and nessa were talking.

nessa grabbed the laptop and propped it up to where noah was able to be seen.

and then he heard her whisper on her phone.

"okay bring her on again babe" and then she tossed her phone on the bed.

he looked at the laptop in which your camera turned back on.

he noticed you were tied up as well.

you were trying to scream but there was a balled up cloth in your mouth.

you seen noah and you wished you were with him right now, you started crying.

noah noticed as he started tearing up as well but he still tried to comfort you, "babey it's okay, were gonna be okay. stop crying... please babey, please..."