size don't matter (blesiv)

alex (blesiv) was on live with you and things didn't go so well.
__

"okay guys who's ready for guesting?" alex said smiling into the phone camera.

"im going to find at least five of you guys to guest and you guys will get a follow and a dm from me on instagram" alex said.

you were walking to his doorstep and knocked to see jesse underhill open it and he grinned wide.

"hey y/n! alex is up in his room doing a live" jesse said letting you in and shutting the door behind you.

"okay thanks jess!" you said and ran upstairs to alex's room.

you quietly knocked and opened the door to see alex turn his head in your direction and grinned widely.

"hey y/n! come on live with me, and introduce yourself" alex said pulling you over to the phone camera.

you guys sat down and you started to talk but it got awkward because you weren't used to it.

after you were done you awnsered some questions and looked at the comments.

some people said:

"you cracked the screen with your ugly face"

"damn if shrek had a daughter, you would definitely be it"

"your so fucking fat you take up the whole screen"

"move so we can see alex, the one we care about most"

"okay i know i don't need to worry cause alex is wayyyyyy out of her league, nobody likes a fat ass"

"kill yourself you fat bitch"

and etc. that was just spamming the live chat..

you walked out the room and alex paused the live and chased after you.

you walked out the door in Alex's room and alex closed the door behind him so the people in the chat didn't hear.

"wait wait wait, y/n" alex said and grabbed your arm to get face you.

"no you knew that this would happened, your supporters are not real supporters if they treat people like that" you said yanking your arm away.

"i know, im sorry they tend to over react when they see another girl around me, but your my best friend y/n, I don't care what the heck they think" alex said grabbing your hand to hold.

"come back so i can tell them a little word of advice" alex said smiling and you followed him back into the room.

he un-paused the live and started to talk.

"listen here you don't have to be a size 0 to be pretty, every girl is beautiful no matter what size you are and how you look. I would think that you guys would obviously know about picking on one another and how it's not good to do that but i was wrong apparently, im disappointed in you guys... you guys don't get to make fun of my best friend like that, I love her no matter what.. of course I'm not mad at everyone but for the people who were calling her names, you are no longer considered a supporter because I know damn well.. supporters don't put others down, we rise up, im gone, bye" alex said and ended the live.

he turned to you and had his arms out to hug you.

you guys hugged and parted looking at each other and he broke the silence with, "ice cream?"

you giggled and said, "heck yeah!"

and you guys ran downstairs, laughing.
____

an: hello guys! hope you enjoyed💞

this lovely idea is from @shyNERDYgirl
so thank you for the idea and for the support!

ly guys and stay tuned for more💗