haunted mansion pt.2

(recap)

.. the figure with the gun pulled out a walkie talkie and said "jordyn, and hunter down...
12 more to go..."
____

"hunter is dead" jack stated shocked.

"he died trying to save all of our asses" vicky said under her breath.

"HUNTER NOOO, I NEED TO GET MY BABY!" lea said yelling and running to open the door and Jacob stopped her by hugging her.

she was about to hit Jacob but she was too hurt and weak to do so she cried in his arms and hugged him back burying her head in his chest.

"it's okay lea.." Jacob said rubbing her head slowly.

"sooo what now jack?" Brandon said shrugging.

"jessie?" Jack said and looked back at Jessie who was sitting on the bed on his phone.

"hey how are you on your phone?" Jonas said getting up.

"the signal is back on.." Jessie said looking stupid.

"well.. call someone!" Brandon said snatching the phone and calling 911.

Jessie got up and grabbed the phone back and hung up.

his face turned from scared to creepy.

he grabbed the knife from behind his back knife pocket and ran towards lea.

but Jacob jumped in front of lea and got stabbed by Jessie.

"JACOB!" lea said and ducked down to help him, he got stabbed in the lower stomach.

meanwhile, Brandon tackled Jessie to the ground and the knife was still in Jessie's hand.

"wtf is wrong with you?!" Brandon said yelling at Jessie.

"YOU GUYS HAVE TREATED ME LIKE SHIT FOR THE LONGEST TIME!" Jessie yelled and spat on Brandon.

"WE HAVE BEEN BESTFRIENDS FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL JESSIE!" Brandon yelled back as they went back and forth.

Jessie somehow managed to get on top of Brandon and right when he was about to stab Brandon, Danielle ran and threw a big glass lamp on his head and he fell to the floor, dead.

Brandon got up in shock and ran his fingers through his hair.

"guys! Jacob is losing lots of blood!" lea said trying to keep Jacob awake.

"at this point, Jacob is going to get too weak to the point where he can't support himself lea, we are going to have to say our goodbyes fast.. I'm sorry" jack said kneeling down next to Jacob and lea.

"I'm sorry bud, just know I love you so much and i want you to know that what you did for me was so brave.. i truly have full respect for you, my hero" she said and kissed his forehead.

he looked up and he blushed a bit of red before closing his eyes.. he mumbled, "anything for you lea.. im going to miss you gu.." he said and passed away closing his eyes.

lea got up and started having a panicked attack.

vicky and danielle were quiet in shock of how tragic jacob's death was.