"i only had u" elmo fanfic

authors note- im back
————————

"stop ew" you told Elmo as he took a bite out of you food.

"wow, we have been friends for over 10 years and i still can't eat from your food?" Elmo said pretending to be sad.

"of course you can, i was just kidding" you said giggling.

*bell rang*

you guys get up and throw your food away then proceed to walk together to your next class.

Elmo usually walks you to your class so when you got there he stopped and he tugged your arm to look in his direction.

"she is sooo gorgeous" he said and gazed at the female.

"oooo Elmo has a crush?" you said whispering.

"shut up i do not!" Elmo said crossing his arms and acting stubborn.

*bell rang*

"oh shit I'm late" you said and booked it inside to your seat.
______________

*at home*

Elmo had walked with you home and he stayed over a bit to do homework.

"why do we have to learn this shit, like when are we ever going to use this in real life?" Elmo said tossing his book on the edge of the table.

"oh my- y/n you have something on your shoulder.. it looks like a spi-.." Elmo said and you cut him off.

"SPIDER WHERE?!" and you jumped into his arms demanding him to take it off of you.

"chillllll it was a joke!" he said laughing his ass off.

"DONT PLAY LIKE THAT I HATE SPIDERS" you said smacking his arm.

*ding*

a phone rang and you both pick up your phones.

"it's not mine.." you said looking up at Elmo to see him texting someone.

"oh shit it's h/c" he says

authors note:
h/c means- his crush

"she asked me if i wanted to hang with her and a group of her friends tomorrow at the fair." he said getting excited.

"ooo say yes!" you said getting excited for him.

"shit I'm nervous okay... okay I sent it" he said.
____

*snack time at school*

you and Elmo walk to your guys table and sit down to eat and then you see Elmo's crush walk pass him.

"hi elmo" she says and continues to walk to her table.

"she said hi to me omg" he said smiling.

"dude, you sound like me when you freak out like that ha" you said and giggled.

*ding*

Elmo looks at his phone and got up and grabbed his stuff.

"she asked me to go over there and sit with her!" he said and hugged you and walked off.