the meet up -Quinton Griggs

you and your friends avani and anthony were going to the beach. little did you know, there was going to be a shocking surprise.
_____

"I really miss you babe" Quinton said over the phone.

he was a additional guest and some others for the sway boys tour, so he was performing in a different state as you.

"I miss you more" you said back to him.

"Y/N IF YOU DON'T HURRY YOUR ASS UP" avani yelled from out the car.

"I just want to give you a big bear hug and kiss you" he said giggling.

"that would sound nice right about now, and some cuddles" you said smirking.

"definitely, hey y/n...

you heard the boys yelling something in the back.

"QUINTON IS GOING TO-

then he hung the phone up quickly.

you were confused but you grabbed your bag and headed to the car for the beach.

(QUINTON'S POV)

"Dude what the fuck!" he said to bryce.

"dude chill I wasn't going to give away your surprise" bryce says laughing.

"So how is this surprise going to go? What's the plan?" he stated to Quinton.

he says, "Okay so the plan is...-

Y/N POV

you sat down on the warm sand as you watched avani and anthony splash each other.

you mumbled, "I wish that was me" and rolled your eyes.

avani ran back to you and grabbed your arm.

"Brooooo c'mon, get in the water! I know your upset you've been sad for like a whole month, this isn't normal for your crackedness" avani said sitting down with you.

"I just miss Quinton so much and I know he is doing stuff right now but I hate that we are long distanced." you said crossing your arms.

you got chilly so you put on the hoodie Quinton gave you a month back that still smelled like his cologne.

"Come in the water with us it's warmmm" avani said and pulled you to get in.

they started splashing each other again and then you heard a gasp from avani like something was behind you so you started to turn around.

but avani stopped you and splashed you.

"avani nooo the hoodie!" you said and you looked at her with a smirk and started to gather water into your hands.

"Ahhhhh!" You said and splashed avani back.

you guys started splashing each other including Anthony and then you felt a splash from behind you and a laugh.

you turned around and wiped your eyes clear to see.... "Quinton??... QUINTON!"

you hopped into his arms as he held on to your waist tightly and then kissed you passionately.

it felt like the first time all over again. and it felt nice.

you buried your face into his chest while he hugged you.

you started to tear up and you looked at him tearing too.

"I missed you so much bub" he said and moved a piece of hair from your face and smiled.

"WOOOO that's our quinton!" the boys yelled and started running to you guys.

you seen the tour bus in the back and then remembered.

"I thought you were in another state" you said confused.

"oh I lied about that ha. we start tour today, the reason why I couldn't meet you sooner was because I was busy with meetings and rehearsal for tour. so I thought I might surprise you before we start heading out. which was definitely worth it by the way." He said giving you a quick peck and smiled.

"BUT, thanks to me.." Bryce said out loud then whispered in quintons ear.

you watched quintons face change from confused to excited.

he picked you up and spun you around.

once he put you down he began to say, "y/n, would you like to be another one of our guest for the tour?!"

you got excited and yelled, "is that even a question!? of course!" and you hugged him again.

avani and anthony were cheering in the back.

then Bryce said to them, "don't worry I already got y'all covered too."

"I love you quint" you said looking at him and smiled.

"I love you more babe" he said and kissed your forehead.

______

Hope y'all liked this imma update again sometime in the afternoon! Make sure to like, and follow for more 😘❤