twin problems (waud twins)

you are dating one of the twins named Jason and today, you were going to their house to hang out today. but something embarrassing happened and it led to a problem...
__

(at the wauds door)

you knock at the door and Jason awnsered.

"hey babe, you ready to hang out today?" you said and kissed him on the lips.

he didn't awnser, he just looked at you shocked in the face and blushed a little.

you then realized, holy crap... it's his other twin, Joe.

joe just stood there and then managed to speak.

"h-he's in the room upstairs" joe said pointing to the steps and you walked awkwardly up the stairs.

after that encounter you just had, you nervously knocked on the door and opened it.

"b-babe im here" you said and sat on his bed as he walked out of the closet shirtless.

"hey love!" Jason said and hugged you.

"im just changing my shirt, joe and i we're playing around too much and he threw some peanut butter and jelly on it" he said chuckling and noticed something was up with you.

the only reason why you were acting the way you was, was because you weren't ever the cheating type and kissing his twin made you worry in thinking that Jason might break up with you.

you bit your bottom lip in nervousness and looked at the ground.

"hey, what's up?" Jason said holding you face you to look at him.

he kissed you and you pecked his lips gently.

"when i was at the door coming in, i accidentally kissed joe thinking that it was you cause i didn't think before kissing him and when i saw the look on his face i knew it wasn't you and i got embarrassed, im sorry babe" you said and held the side of his cheek.

"well, i know you didn't mean it, considering the fact that his looks are identical to mine so it can be hard.. so in that case.. it's okay babe it was a mistake" he said hugging you tightly rocking you side to side and kissed your cheek.

"please tell me how to tell the difference between you guys so i know next time" you said giggling.

"oh that's easy, cause i have the bigger lips" Jason said winking and playfully nudged you laughing.

"wow, way to be flirty and quirky with words Jason" you said crossing your arms and smiling.

"okay, okay all jokes aside babe, i wanna take you out somewhere special so let me grab my keys and we can go" jason said grabbing your arms and intertwining his fingers with yours, and grinned.

his blue sparkling orbs (eyes) looking into yours.

"okay love.. and while you do that, I'll go and apologize to joe for what happened" you said chuckling and blushed at the embarrassing thought.

"yeah, that would probably be best" Jason stated and smirked trying not to laugh but failed.
__

an: last one for today, you guys deserve it though for all the lovely support💞 ly guys and have a nice day:)