Part 6

A couple days later, it is finally time for Hayden to meet the Deatheaters, and Hayden has been trying to pick out the perfect outfit for over an hour now with no success. There was a knock on the door before Severus popped his head in.

    "Are you ready Hayden? They will all be here in about an hour." Severus asked the boy. "No, I'm not ready, I really want to make a good impression, but I have no idea what to wear! What if they decide they don't like me?"

    Severus walked into the room and sat down on Haydens bed, gesturing for hayden to set next to him. "I am sure they will love you. And if they have any problems at all with you, they will have to answer to me and your father!" Hayden gave a small smile at that.

    "Now", his mother said, standing up, "How about you wear...this" Severus handed a dress to Hayden.

"It's perfect, mother thank you!" Hayden excitedly grabbed the dress and went to put it on as after his mother left the room

"It's perfect, mother thank you!" Hayden excitedly grabbed the dress and went to put it on as after his mother left the room. Once he was done fixing his hair, he waited for his father to bring him down to the meeting.

 Once he was done fixing his hair, he waited for his father to bring him down to the meeting

After a little while, his father came to get him. "Come with me" Tom said and led him to the doors of where the meeting will take place. "Now, I want you to wait here for a minute. Sev will bring you in when it is time" Tom said. Hayden looked behind him and saw his his mother standing there.

    After Tom went in to talk to his followers, Severus turned to his son and asked, "Are you nervous?" Hayden just nodded. Severus gave him a quick telling him it will be alright. After a minute it was time for him to go in.

    When the door opened, Severus led Hayden to his seat beside his father and then went to his on the other side. Hayden looked around at all of the other people in the room. He guessed that his father had already told them why he was a dress because they all didn't really seem to care that much about it.

    "You all remember how long ago, my son was taken from me just shortly after birth? Well, I would like to introduce you all to my long lost son, Hayden!" Tom said to those at the table. Everybody suddenly started to cheer for the newly reunited family and the finding of the their new Prince.

    Once they had all calmed down, the meeting reconvened and they all discussed about how they move forward against Dumbledore and his Order of the Phoenix now that Harry Potter is now something they no longer had to worry about.

-

Draco sat at the table in between his father and mother. When the doors opened, he had suddenly felt a pull towards the person who had come through them. Once Hayden had been introduced, Draco started to figure out what that pulling feeling may be.

He had come into his own heritance the month or two before, he was a veela. I think he might be mate! He thought as he stared at the beautiful boy at the other end of the table. Once the meeting was over Draco made his way over to Hayden, who was speaking with Severus.

Once he made his way over to the other boy, Hayden turned around to face him and Draco was at a loss for words. All his instincts were shouting at him that this was his mate. Draco tried to remain calm but was finding it a bit difficult to restrain himself.

"I'm Draco Malfoy" he said taking the boys had and kissing it. Blushing, Hayden responded. "It's a pleasure to meet you" "Hopefully I will get the opportunity to meet you again soon, until then" Draco said while giving a short bow, and turning to leave.

Hayden smiled to himself feeling a sense of comfort all of sudden whisk he was talking with Draco, then he started to think. If he knew who I was and that we're basically enemies, he wouldn't want anything to do with me. He kept his conflicting emotions off his face and continued to converse with the different people introducing themselves to him.

-

When the meeting was done and all the death eaters had left, Hayden went up stairs to his bedroom. He changed into a pair of comfy sweat pants and a t-shirt before flopping down on his bed. "Hayden, are you alright?" Severus called through the door after knocking. Hayden just groaned in frustration as we turned over onto his back.

Severus came through the door and sat on next to Hayden. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Malfoy" Hayden sighed. Severus was confused. "Draco? What about him?"

"When I was talking with him after the meeting, I felt this strange pull. I think I might like him" Hayden said looking the other man. Severus knew exactly what was happening. "Well Hayden, I think that Draco just might be your mate"

"What's that?" Hayden asked while sitting up. "In short, a mate could be viewed as a soulmate" his mother said. "But Malfoy hates me" Hayden said quietly with a confused tone. "How can he be my soulmate?"

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you like you think. Maybe you should try talking to him again sometime?" Severus assured. "But what if he does, he has never like me!" "Maybe the reason for that could be on how you two met?"

"Maybe, I just don't know!" Hayden sighed as he again flopped backwards on the bed.