Part 18

They arrived at Platform 9 ¾ about a half an hour before the rush to board the train would start.

Once Hayden was all situated on the train and had found a cabin for himself and Draco when he arrived, he waited for a while with his mother.

Draco would arrive at any minute, so Severus waited with Hayden so he wouldn't be too alone. A couple minutes later, Draco arrived.

Severus hugged his son one last time before he apparated to the school. Once Draco was done getting situated on the train in their compartment, he made sure that door was locked and that the windows were covered so they could have some privacy for the train ride.

When he was done, he turned back to Hayden, who had been patiently sitting on one of the benches watching Draco.

"Hey there" he said, standing up.

"Well" Draco said, wrapping his arms around the other boys waist and giving him a sweet kiss.

"Don't you look lovely" Draco said as he pulled back a bit to look at Haydens dress, but still making sure to keep him in his arms.

Hayden blushed at the compliment and leaned back in to kiss Draco again. Draco smiled into the kiss as Hayden wrapped his arms behind Dracos neck.

Draco took a few steps forward, pushing the black haired boy against the wall opposite to the door. Hayden gasped when he felt his back hit the wall. Draco took the opportunity to slip into his mouth and explored his loves mouth.

Hayden moaned in surprise, not exactly expecting this, but also not wanting it to stop.

After a minute or two, they started to hear the voices of the other students as they begun to board the train. The train rocked a little, surprising Hayden, who was up against the side of it, causing him to jump into Draco a little.

Draco pulled back from the kiss, chuckling a bit at Haydens reaction. In all honesty, it was really cute. Hayden looked up at Draco with big red puppy dog eyes when he noticed the taller was laughing at him.

"You're adorable, and I love you!" Draco teased the boy as he pulled him into his chest.

"I love you, too" Hayden pouted, then smiled as he cuddled into Draco's chest. Draco laughed as moved to sit the two of them down on the bench beside them.

Not to long after, Hayden started to doze of Draco's lap. Draco started to run his hand through Haydens soft black hair, coaxing the smaller into a calm sleep. Draco smiled down at the cute little person in his lap.

Not to long after that, Draco could feel the train depart from the station with a jerk. He quickly looked back down at the sleeping angel in his lap to make sure that the departure didn't wake him.

Draco breathed a small sigh of relief that it didn't, he didn't want his mates rest to be disturbed if he could help it.

Suddenly the door to their compartment opened. Didn't Draco lock it though?

The door opened. As soon as the person stepped through Draco started to growl lowly at the intruder.

"Oh hush Draco, it's only us" Pansy said as she and Blaise walked through the compartment door. Draco's growling quited, but did not altogether stop.

"Who's that?" Blaise asked Draco. "My mate" he answered shortly.

"Your MATE!" Pansy screeched. Hayden shifted against Draco's chest. Draco glared at Pansy.

"Yes my mate, now shut up before you wake him" Draco grit out.

Pansy rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, I forgot, the Veela in you can be particularly aggressive"

"Pansy" Blaise said in exasperation. "Anyway, what's his name?" Blaise asked.

"He can tell you when he wakes up" Draco said. "How were your summers?" Draco asked politely when there was a lul in the conversation.

The three continued to quietly talk about their summers, doing their best to not wake the sleeping boy on Draco's lap.

After maybe, 10 or 15 minutes of talking about each others summers and what they did, they were able to sit in a fairly comfortable silence.

Hayden started to wake up a moment or two after. "Did you have a nice nap, love?" Draco whispered to Hayden so that the other two in the cabin couldn't hear. Hayden smiled and humed, nuzzling further into Draco's chest.

"Aww, he's so cute!" Pansy cooed, successfully ruining the moment and causing Hayden to jump in shock at the new voice. Draco just tightened his arms around his love at his sudden movement. Hayden quickly turned his head to see who it was who had spoken out.

"Oh, sorry" Pansy said, Blaise rolled his eyes at her.

"Hello, i'm Blaise and this is Pansy. It's nice to meet you" The dark skinned boy greeted. Hayden breathed out, calming himself before he responded.

"Um, my name is Hayden Riddle, it's nice to meet you two as well" Hayden said shyly and as politely as he could.

"Wait, Riddle? As in the last name of the Dark Lord?" Pansy screeched. Hayden cringed at how loud it was. He looked at Draco to see if he should continue or not. Draco just smiled back at him.

"Um, yeah. He's my father" Hayden said with a little hesitancy.

When he looked at Pansy's and Blaises expressions, they looked absolutely shocked.