Part 19

Pansy and Blaise continued to stare at Hayden. They had heard from their parents that the Dark Lord had found his son and that there was would be a possibility he would be in the same year as him. But just hearing about it and actually meeting him are two different things.

Hayden noticed that they wouldn't stop staring and started to be a little concerned that they haven't moved for couple moments.

"Um" Hayden glanced over at Draco then back at the other two, "you can move now, I won't kill you if that's what your thinking i'm going to do"

They finally seemed to realize that they had been staring and shifted uncomfortably in their seats. "I'm sorry My Lord" Blaise said, trying not to get on the small boy's bad side.

Hayden grimaced at that, "Don't call me that, that's not me". Hayden didn't know if he should have some special title or not, be he knew that he wasn't a Lord, that was his father.

"Then what should we address you as?" Pansy asked.

"Well, you could just call me Hayden, I guess" he looked up at Draco for some help his answer. Draco smiled down at him then looked back at the others across from them.

"You can call him your Queen" Draco said with a smirk. Hayden was confused though and it showed on his face when he looked at Draco for an explanation.

"I am the King of Slytherin am I not?" Draco teasingly said. Hayden smiled back at him. How could anyone not love this man? He thought as he leaned back against Draco's chest once again.

-

The rest of the train ride was either spent in peaceful silence or polite conversation.

Once they were closer to the school, Draco kicked Pansy and Blaise out of their compartment so that Hayden could have some privacy while he changed into their school robes.

Once they were both changed into their school robes, Draco made sure that their door stayed locked so they could spend the remained of the journey to themselves.

Draco was more than happy to be to indulge his mate when he asked to cuddle. So, they spent the last of the train ride cuddling in each others arms.

-

When the train arrived, Hayden and Draco reluctantly separated from each other. They didn't want to leave the quiet of the cabin just yet, but they had to. They grabbed their things and made their way off the train, Hayden trying to avoid as many people as possible.

Even though, Hayden had been here before and knew his way around and what to do with his luggage, he still followed Draco around like a puppy. Draco thought it was adorable though and could barely contain a smile at his mates actions.

Both Draco and Hayden were able to board one of the carriages, sadly though, they had ended up having to share with Granger and the Weasley. Draco sneered at them when they got on while Hayden just flat out ignored him.

The Weasley found himself having a difficulty keeping to himself. "Whos that you got there, Malfoy? A new sacrifice to that snake pit you lot call a common room?" He sneered.

"Oh shut up Weaselbee. I wouldn't expect you to recognize royalty even if it slapped you in the face" Draco retorted.

"Royalty? Why would supposed royalty even bother with you? He doesn't even look like has even ounce of it in him!" Ron snickered. Hermione rolled her eyes at the red head, and looked over to inspect the other boy in the carriage.

She could feel the magic radiating off of him. Maybe it would be best to try and get him over to their side before the Dark can.

"Hush Ron" She hissed, causing the red head to glare at her. "Hermione Granger, and you are?" She greeted, holding out her hand.

"Someone not to cross" Hayden said coldly. Hermione was slightly offended at the blatant refusal of friendship. She tried again.

"What year will you be going in?" She inquired. "Fourth" the boy replied back, making sure that it was clear in his voice that he did not want to continue talking to her. She persisted.

"What house do you think you'll be sorted in?" She asked like an interrogator.

"None of your concern" Hayden said uninterestedly. He dismissed her by looking away an out the window of the carriage.

Hermione had turned red out of anger. Didn't this boy know that they she was one of the most popular and the smartest girls in school?

The rest of the ride was spent in an uncomfortable silence between the four. Draco and Weasley kept glaring at each other the rest of the ride, while Hayden just ignored them.

-

When they arrived, they made their way into the school.

As Hayden was about to enter the Great Hall, he was stopped by Professor McGonagall.

"Mr. Riddle, could you come with me please" She said as if there was no other choice but to follow her.

"I'll see you during the feast" Draco whispered in his ear before giving it a kiss and letting Hayden follow McGonagall.