Part 60

"What do you think about this one?" Hayden asked his mother after changing into yet another dress.

Hayden walked out of his closet wearing a simple yet elegant white floor length dress that cross-crossed in the front and tied around the back of his neck. A thin silver belt tied around his waist completed the look.

"Like, always you look lovely. Now turn around for me" Severus said, a contemplative look on his face.

"It looks nice, do you have anything else you were thinking of before we make the final decision?" Severus asked, wanting to see everything that Hayden had lined up.

"I do have one more, yes. I'll go get it" Hayden said, hurrying back into his closet.

Severus smiled. He loved being able to have the chance to help his son with these types of decisions.

It's true that Hayden probably doesn't really need his advice at all, but it still makes it heart warm at the thought that his little Hayden appreciates and values his thoughts.

Hayden came back out not a minute later with a new dress on, this time a black on. It was still a floor length halter top dress, but this time it tied in a bow in the back, the ribbons elegantly hanging to the floor.

"This one is beautiful, Hayden"

"You think so!" Hayden smiled, "Out of all my more simpler dresses, I think I like this one the most!" the bit beamed as he gracefully twired in a slow circle, watching the dress flare out a bit.

"Then I think we found the one you should wear for tonight" Severus said happily as he stood.

"Now, what shall do about your hair, hmm?" Severus asked playfully as he combed his hand through his son's dark hair.

-

"Their taking an awful long time aren't they?" Draco said worriedly to Tom.

Tom just chucked. "You have to remember, their both part Phoenix. They love to dress up, especially when there's a big group they can impress"
Draco smiled back, a bit unsure. "You mean that I should expect this with any social gatherings that Hayden and I are invited to?" He laughed amusedly.

Tom just nodded before looking at the stairwell just in time to see Hayden coming down with Severus right behind him. The older man nudged Draco to turn around, causing the blonde to silently gasp as he saw his Hayden coming down the stairs looking absolutely stunning.

Draco watched Hayden walked up to him, both of them smiling brightly.

"You look lovely!" Draco said, easily wrapping his arms around Hayden's waist.

"Well thank you" Hayden smiled as he leaned forward to give his love a kiss.

"Now let me look at this dress" Draco said as he stepped back to get a good look at Hayden's beauty.

"Look at them, their so adorable" Severus said to Tom, learning over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Reminds me of when we first met" Tom smiled, "Now let's go greet our guests and leave these two have a bit of time alone" he added as he guided Severus to main room.

"You look absolutely ravishingly in that dress!" Draco said as Hayden finished turning for him.

"Thank you, mom and I spent a while on our looks for tonight!" Hayden smiled, obviously pleased to have made Draco happy!