Part 24

The doors to the Great Hall opened and at least 20 girls came striding into the room, a giant of a lady walking behind them. She was even bigger than Hagrid! Once the girls had walked about a fourth of the way down the walkway they started to pracne the rest of the way, greeting each side of the room in a sweeping motion.

On the other side of the room a particular red head was swooning, to the point of almost falling out of his seat.

Draco glared at them, bringing a protective hand around Haudens waist. Hayden looked over at Draco in slight confusion. He makes a mental note to ask Draco later.

After the Beauxbatons finish their entrance with a flourish, the students clapping died down as Dumbledore spoke again.

" And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkarov!"

About the same amount of boys came in marching into the Hall once Dumbledore announced them. Hayden had to admit, they made a pretty good entrance! Way better than the Beauxbaton girls.

After a minute of them doing stunts and tricks in the aisle, their High Master came in, following the other students, with another walking beside him. When he two walked in, you could hear the Gryffindors freaking out.

Apparently he was a big name, but Hayden had no idea who he was!

The seemingly famous boy suddenly looked toward Hayden and gave him what looked like a mischievous smile before turning to look straight in front of him.

Hayden was confused, was that directed at him? It certainly seemed like it!

Hayden then realized a quiet growl could be heard coming from Draco, a harsh glare on his face trained on the Bulgarian.

"Who was he?" Hayden asked Draco.

"Nobody you should concern yourself with" Draco growled.

Hayden, noticing his boyfriends feral attitude, leaned his head on his shoulder and gently nuzzled into his the blonds neck.

Draco calmed almost instantly and gave Hayden a small kiss on the top of his head. The dark-haired boy looked up at the blonde and smiled.

Their little moment with each other broke suddenly when Dumbledore started speaking again.