Part 7

"Mother, Father, I have something to tell you" Draco said while they were all seated at the dining table for dinner.

    "Yes dear?" Draco's mother asked.

    Draco hesitated for a moment, "I think that I have possibly found my mate"

    "Are you sure Draco? Who do you think it is?" his father asked him. Draco looked down, smiling to himself before he looked back towards his parents. "I think it's Hayden"

    "You mean the Dark Lord's son?" his father clarified. Draco nodded to him, a small smile on his face.

    "Congratulations, son! I am sure two will be very happy together! Does he know?" Narciccia asked. Draco thought for a moment. I have no idea, I don't even know if he went through a creature inheritance! After a moment of thought, Draco responded to his mother.

"I'm not sure. He didn't show any indication of knowing" "Well we have to get you together soon so you two can talk about this in private" said Narcissa happily.

-

    After a day or two, today was the day that Draco and his parents were coming over. Lucius and Narcissa had something that they needed to discuss with his father, and Draco was coming alone so that he and Draco could possibly become friends.

Hayden woke up that morning to his father knocking on his door. "Get ready for the day and come down for breakfast Hayden. The Malfoys will be here soon" he heard his father call through the door. "Alright, I will be down in a minute" Hayden called back as he sat up in bed. He got up went over the bathroom connected to his room so he could take a shower.

Once he was he came back into his room with towel around his waist. He went over to his closet to look and see what he should wear that day. He decided on wearing a simple green dress.

He brushed through his hair, keeping it down, and went down to the dining room for breakfast

He brushed through his hair, keeping it down, and went down to the dining room for breakfast. An hour or so after breakfast a house elf knocked on the door to the room Hayden was in. "Yes?" He called out. "Master Riddle has told me to tell you that the Malfoys have arrived and that he would like you to come and greet them" the elf responded. "I'll be right down" Hayden told the elf. Hayden quickly looked at himself in the mirror. He smoothed out his dress and fixed his hair a little before making his way to where the others were.

-

    As Hayden walked into the room, Draco couldn't take his eyes off him. Even in a simple outfit, it looked beautiful on him.

    As Hayden walked past to his parents, he glanced at Draco, noticing him staring and gave a shy smile, which made Draco blush and look away. Hayden stood beside his father and mother.

    "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, it is pleasure to meet you both" Hayden said, even though he technically already knew Lucius Malfoy, but it's not like he knows that.

    "Please, call me Narcissa" the woman said with a happy smile. Hayden smiled back and nodded politely.

"Hayden?" his father asked from behind him. Hayden turned, "Yes, Father?" "Will you take Draco and perhaps show him around while I meet with his parents?" Hayden smiles and nods. "Alright" He turns back to Draco. "Come on" He took him by the hand and dragged a blushing Draco out of the room.